Bet on Formula 1 at 1xBet and get free spins in an exclusive game!

People are betting and withdraw. The payment systems are international and Matiangi has no control over it. It is like whatsapp and facebook are banned in China but people still use the social apps

These are transactions of the 15th of this month. It is like whatsapp and facebook in China. Though they are banned, those who really want to use still do. [ATTACH=full]370146[/ATTACH]

I’m not arguing with you about betting and withdrawing. I have an active account and I am betting and withdrawing.
It seems you have a comprehension problem, so I will refer you back to my message yesterday at 8.40 PM.

Okay you can “participate” but if you win, you won’t be given the prize.

You can NOT win the Lamborghini, Bentley or Jaguar. Well you “can” but they won’t give it to you.

Please don’t be so dense that I have to explain it a 5th time.

Why will they not give it to you? If you won the American lottery, it would still be yours, so why not the Lamborghini?!

Several reasons.

1. 1xBet when I asked them have expressly said that players from Kenya are not eligible to play in the competition. When it comes time to ship the car, you think they will overide their own rules and ship it to Mombasa? Let us give you the benefit of doubt and assume they ship it to you.

2. You are bringing in a car whose CIF value is about 25 million. KRA WILL be curious about you. They WILL want to know the sources of the funds that bought you a car that will in Kenya have a market value well above 30 million shillings. Your total taxes to clear it from Mombasa will require around 10 million. A transaction of 10 million CBK will need to be notified. CBK will definitely scrutinize your account. Let us give you the benefit of doubt and assume both KRA and CBK are lethargic.

3. 1xBet will NOT assume that KRA and CBK will be lethargic. They know they have customers from Kenya. They know they are doing this illegally. But they can always say they have taken reasonable measures to block players from Kenya but you illegally bypassed their measures by using proxy servers. Scrutinizing the origins of the car will lead back to 1xBet. You think 1xBet will risk this scrutiny for you?

You will get an agent to sell it for you and deposit your money in an offshore account. You don’t have to ship the car to Kenya. Why do you think politicians and people involved in scams bypass dubai after every major ‘deal’?

You are betting using 1xbet and you are legally not supposed to. shinda, maswali badaye

I think you want to genuinely believe you can win a Lamborghini. Or maybe you badly want people to use your promo code. If it is the former, wake up and come back to reality. Tosheka na small wins hapa na pale. If it is the latter, then join other forums where people can actually play and win. Like Nigerian or South African forums.

The difference is that I am realistic on what someone can and can not win on the site.

Winning the lottery is a long shot but you cannot win it if you do not buy the ticket

I kiff up. Good luck in your quest to win the Lambo dude.

By the way, which system do you use to deposit?

Thank you for your feedback
If you have any questions, you can always contact us in this thread - link
We’ll be happy to help you

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: people use any of the 250 you talked about. Why do you want to know and you are the one entrapping people on here?

It’s hard to say, I didn’t really get into all that. but they had a license, so I don’t think it’s a big problem to get it back

as I said earlier, 1xbet already had a license. they complied with all the laws, and perhaps it’s all about bureaucracy. after all, betting with a license is better for both the player and the country. more money for the budget

Clearly you have no clue.

true that. 1xbet is a big company. i dont know why they are yet to be approved

Depositing in 1xbet using skrill. note I am verified
[ATTACH=full]371252[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]371252[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]371253[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]371253[/ATTACH]