Being Conned

Biashara huwa tricky,one day ur cruising the next ata fare hakuna.

Why not wait and confirm that the lorry is filled up, accompany it to wherever you supposed to deliver the merchandise and get actual proof you delivered goods. Mbona watu huogopa kazi?

You mean ni kama betting?:smiley:

These cons za LPO ni mingi sana. I would urge anybody in the supplies business to do their due diligence like calling the purported client and making sure that the goods are delivered to the correct place and signed for.

Kuna woriah who recently lost a few hundred millions in this kind of scam.

One common type is for some crooks to register a CBO with a name like “Widows and Orphans Support Network”, hire a godown for a month, invite suppliers to deliver goods like dry foodstuffs, and then close shop without paying. Yaani unaenda to that site unakuta nothing except empty offices and godowns.

Beware!

Yep.kwanza ukiwa mtu wa tamaa.kwisha

This con is very common back in 2016 we were approached with a similar l.p.o to provide branded cereals to tumaini supermarkets …
My would be partners in this venture were on hook but mimi i did my homework and i asked all the necessary questions till i exposed the con.

[ATTACH=full]197888[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]197888[/ATTACH][ATTACH]197888[/ATTACH]these fuckers are everywhere i had an arrangement with their branch in nakuru they jumped ship i slapped them with a 6mili fine walijua hawajui they paid to the last penny

I’m sure the con artist had a back up plan if they decided to accompany the lorry.

The signature in those LPOs were done by the same person

Really. Ebu leta story. What happened?

Shait! Noma sana!

Ni Mimi sielewi ama nini SI sorry inatoka na kurudi how is the con exactly executed the author is not clearly articulating their points …in short hapa wale washai conniwa na lpo ndo wanaelewa can’t relate

Changamkia io hekaya hapa tuiskie.
@dark massai come on, say something on these stories

Pole kaka

S

Spotted that too. The pressure on the signature detail is the same

To be delivered to warehouse. But pole sir.

Tupe hekaya

Na ii stori ya con kwa supplies za supermarket nikaa imekua the new get-rich-quick…it normally involves supermarket managers, local @pamba 's , shady suppliers, and a newby in the supplies business. I have heard stories…tuskys, maathai, saltes…etc.

Nakwambia

My young brother, you should have learnt from my predicament but you chose to learn your way. Next time, NEVER EVER leave your lorry even if its being loaded. Bebwa na lorry wewe sio birrionaire.

Brush your teeth after eating it