Beauty Up North; Marsabit National Park

Yes, as we agreed, we need some time for ourselves :D:D:D

And where does one get the night services?

:DIn the diary already. Nikute umefanya tizi na umekula a ngunia of malenge seeds.

I will top it up with jugu and nduma :D:D

Haha nyinyi vaeni masks. Thats my stand. But i am cautious. But ile wiga mmewekewa na hii serikali yenu. I know mnangoja kuona Tanzania ikizikwa yote. Hawavai mask, wazungu wamekuwa wakienda uko kila siku na wako tu.

Hapo ni sawaz.

Mimi najua COVID is real. So I do my bit wearing my mask, sanitizing and also minimising contacts with the outside careless world who have refused to wear masks.
No you are wrong. We don’t want the pandemic to hit Africa the way it has hit the West. Can’t cope. We are thanking God that things are the way they are.

Once in a while you will dig through all the garbage here and find a high quality posting as this. This is a great safari that I envy. Getting out of Nairobi or Mombasa for a trip like his is good for the soul. 27K is reasonable. I will bookmark your website. Thanks for sharing. Good narrative.

By the way you are right. But kama kuna mtu ana fanya PHD mahali please atuambie what is up in Tanzania

You are the reason i am doing part two of it which will be up and running in a few minutes.

We are returning again on 9th of October by the way.

Kenya is doing quite well. Actually the whole of Africa. So may’be just may’be Uhuru should re-open the economy before asking kiddos to go back to school. Where will parents get fees if they don’t have jobs? Anyway tuendelee na mambo ya utalii on this thread.

Hahaha Exactly. We need this economy fully reopened. And the second part too is up and running Chalbi Desert Safari - Kenya's own version of Dubai Desert Safari - Food & Travel - Kenya Talk

Its up you can check it here Chalbi Desert Safari - Kenya's own version of Dubai Desert Safari - Food & Travel - Kenya Talk

Wait. what did you ask about? But I thought we come in pairs? I mean almost kila mtu ujibebea his or her night service provider haha. Make sure you read day 2 Chalbi Desert Safari - Kenya's own version of Dubai Desert Safari - Food & Travel - Kenya Talk

Not really bro. I like ‘adventure’

Najua wewe na patricia mko key so its ok to come to his aid knowing how obnoxious he can get. Tell him i said so;):cool:

Sema umeogopa kumtag juu ya kuogopa come backs zake

You know, i always had deep respect almost to an admiration for you ju i thought you were smart from your retorts albeit sharp replys(your faggotry aside). But you, thinking that a comeback from patricia to be intimidating …while online…well…I have never been so confused in passing judgement. I will let this one slide, you still smart deep down.:cool:

I accept ll kind of blows in life.

Pls listen to this when you get your mind off the faggotry path.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cDovL3Jzcy5jYXN0Ym94LmZtL2V2ZXJlc3QvMWJmZmJiNWFkNGY2NDA3MWEwM2Q0NzhiZmZmMzZmZWUueG1s?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjejs_toYvsAhVVwoUKHWuxCIcQjs4CKAF6BAgBECA

Kama si clit…:D.
[ATTACH=full]326533[/ATTACH]