beat her but ensure she doesnt scream. if she does i am coming for you.

yaani people still beat their wives for fun in 2016?
there is this neighbor of mine(he ia like a km away) sparse population.
he comes at 3 am and starts plucking his wife who by chance has a nice husky voice. he messes up the start of my sober sleep which i didnt like at all. so nikamuraukia siku moja with a 15 page document in hand(some were geography notes but i had stamped them all with a stamp i had made from a potato and a herb called machuna. i can make a look alike stamp before nef can reach her itchy honeypot,mother’s union and all).
i threatened him ,if he disrupts my sleep again i am beating him up,tussling him and have NEEMA come for him in the morning.
i have made a name for myself if three Abnormal Police cunt take me to the dungeons for drunk and disorderly. they were unarmed ofcourse.
the sad thing is i stilk see his wife with blue and black eyes plus the ridges on the forehead.
i dont know how he does it but the screams stopped.
only 1 out of a100 cases see the court here.
the ocs is the prosecutor,judge and jailer.
it seems the 21st century haijafika hapa

3 Likes

kwani we huishi shimo gani, assist the husky lady voice by kua fisi okoa jahazi

[CENTER][SIZE=5]Boss, hiyo peasant-speak umeongea hapo …lugha careless, …hapo mwalimu umejiongelesha[/SIZE]

Still, #Legsopen[/CENTER]

1 Like

Beste yangu juzi amelala wiki mbili ICU juu ya kuchapwa na chali yake. Bado wako pamoja. She is one of the smartest(street/book/emotional) women I have ever met.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXjCCzGUsAAAQqN.jpg

2 Likes

@Mundu Mulosi hebu kuja hapa…bukusus have a special word for this…a friend was telling me juzi…ati lazima mime akupige just for one day to assert that he is the head of the house and he loves you…sikuelewa kabisa? Do you understand the bukusu culture utueleleze

1 Like

clearly not emotionally smart

1 Like

A lady friend loves the beatings. So she provokes the bf (she knows what buttons to press) ana chapwa kama burukenge in our presence and we continue drinking like nothing happened. Then she’s happy… She told me the make up sex after was always amazing.

1 Like

this is somehow true. you try your best not to hit a lady but they know how to provoke

1 Like

Had a classmate in college who told me that if her man doesn’t beat her it means he doesn’t care enough. I gave up then

1 Like

NGOMBE , , WE DONT BEAT OUR WOMEN MAYBE ONLY WITH OUR SUPER HUGE DICKSS IN THEIR CUNTSSS

I don’t beat women. But if a Woman or anyone throws a kick/slap or punch my way, It breaks all the rules in the world. I will beat the daylights of your head.

3 Likes

Instead of beating her… mshike by both arms and shake the sh!t of of her mpaka the teeth rattle. She cant sue for assault.

1 Like

i wont assist.
naishii laikipia interior

this indicates that some women out there need a beating to survive.

:rolleyes: And when you provoke her? That argument doesn’t hold water

1 Like

if he provoke you,just pay master wong dojo for martial arts lesson

6 Likes

Gatii gaka. Hehehehe.

it does where women are mens property’s and their thinking capacity equited to that of spoilt children

1 Like