Basic tools for men

This thread is very revealing. You know there are almost 20+ different types of drills. Anyhow hio ni brace drill - hii fundi wote wa woodwork/furniture is a must have.
Nimekosa lugha but you hold the top for positioning and rotate the U shape 360 degrees…

Unfortunately I’m yet to see collated nails za nail gun in the Kenyan market …kazi ya nyundo huni bore sana

power tools… that’s a starter kit

Having tools can also get you laid hapo kwa ploti like my cousin.

Haai banae why three hands?

Slasher kitu muhimu sana ikiwa na arif wake pangaste

Ingco inakuonekania aje kiongos? Iko sawa ama? Kuna set nimerusha macho ile rotary hammer

Ziko gikomba

A very reasonable thread. Ata pale mashinani I’m planning to buy tools hata kama sikai huko, panga, slasher, shovel, handsaw, and such stuff. Sio kushinda ukichukua za wazazi when there

I have a workshop not just tools.
To us tools are our bread and butter.

The post was not discussing carpenters.

The boot of my car is also full of tools and calibration equipment.
Stuff you will never see in your life.
Google fluke son.

You didn’t get my point. The post was not about tools you work daily with. It’s about tools you buy for use at home when need arises.

Sure, I will never see the stuff in your car boot since we may never meet.

I know fluke company and their reliable electrical tools without googling

W

I mentioned I have a workshop at the garage which means its full of tools to use at home.

Ni sawa tu. The fact remains I will never see them in my life

Mimi ka Uni-T kanafanya job. Real nice and affordable too check them out

Sande sana msito.

I had thought that the top was not in line with the chuck and therefore you would use it to support the rotation of the handle, needing an extra hand to position the chuck :rolleyes:. @mbwakali explained hapo juu visuuri, so macho nafunguka.

I have those and more

Mimi ni msee wa true RMS.
Pia UNIT si mbaya.