BANNED VIDEO : President Barack Husein Obama okays funding to Wuhan Lab!!!!

[SIZE=5]@Purple FROM OBAMA’S VERY OWN MOUTH HE SAYS FUNDING GOF RESEARCH IS A WISE INVESTMENT !!!

He even predicts that in a few years you will see a Spanish flu type virus!!!

SIMPLY SHOCKING![/SIZE]

[MEDIA=twitter]1401843302337372174[/MEDIA]

@rexxsimba your views?

[ATTACH=full]369682[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=5]From the Obama White House Archives, year 2014 :[/SIZE]

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/blog/2014/10/17/doing-diligence-assess-risks-and-benefits-life-sciences-gain-function-research#:~:text=With%20an%20ultimate%20goal%20of%20better%20understanding%20disease,enhancing%20its%20pathogenicity%20or%20by%20increasing%20its%20transmissibility

As part of this review, the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy and Department of Health and Human Services today announced that the U.S. Government is launching a deliberative process to assess the potential risks and benefits associated with a subset of life sciences research known as “gain-of-function” studies. With an ultimate goal of better understanding disease pathways, gain-of-function studies aim to increase the ability of infectious agents to cause disease by enhancing its pathogenicity or by increasing its transmissibility.

[SIZE=3]Jichunge. You are exposing your other handle. Use another photo.[/SIZE]

Leta exposé,ama uondoe ushienz hapa. Ghaseer

[ATTACH=full]369693[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=5]Njaruos calm down. I understand that this video above is painful to watch. I know it causes discomfort that kassin Barry could do such a thing like killing 3 million humans…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]But let me remind you that the very same Kassin Barry Husein Obama killed over 5 million via the Arab Spring, so killing 3 million using a virus is really nothing to him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Obama single handedly destroyed Libya and Syria, alone![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Let that sink in. This njaruo is more dangerous than Hitler. The more he remains alive the more of a danger he becomes to world society.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Barack Obama is the most dangerous homosexual mass murderer on earth right now. He has ousted 6 presidents and killed one of them. Just 2 days ago he ousted Netanyahu.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]So I urge you to calm down, put down your foreskin catapults and lets debate like normal folk.[/SIZE]

Barack Obama is the most dangerous homosexual mass murderer on earth right now. He has ousted 6 presidents and killed one of them. Just 2 days ago he ousted Netanyahu.[/SIZE]

“…just 2 days ago?” Huh!?
I didnt know that time machine was already invented!

Njaruo was that supposed to be a joke, because it is not funny.