Bank fraud

Be careful while using your mastercard /visa on the ecitizen platform.
I recently became a victim of fraud. My card details were stolen after renewing my dl.
Those guys made purchases using my card.

Why complicate things, just use mpesa.

Wueh.

You should always use a prepaid card when shopping online, and load it with just enough cash for the transaction you’re doing. That way even if the fuckers try this nonsense, you will be able to disable it before they clean your account. Anyway, I hope you reported it to your bank and Visa/Mastercard. I doubt you’re the only one they’ve done this to. If “enough” people report this fraud, I bet the companies will disable e-citizen’s ability to collect payment via their cards.

tumia posta kama mimi

Not everyone uses mpesa. Plus I find using my card easier

[I’d OTE=“captain obvious, post: 1432717, member: 1973”]You should always use a prepaid card when shopping online, and load it with just enough cash for the transaction you’re doing. That way even if the fuckers try this nonsense, you will be able to disable it before they clean your account. Anyway, I hope you reported it to your bank and Visa/Mastercard. I doubt you’re the only one they’ve done this to. If “enough” people report this fraud, I bet the companies will disable e-citizen’s ability to collect payment via their cards.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe, but I did. I was unlucky because there notifications platform had a glitch. They cleaned my acc before I knew what had happened.
But the bank service was very encouraging and helpful. I managed to get my money but lost a few coins due to the exchange rate.
The bank is CBA, great service

enemies of jubilee development,wacha kuharibia watu jina

seriously???

Si walisema chip and pin will make it difficult for such…hao ni staff wa iyo bank walinyorosha account yako alaf ikakanyangiwa (by paying back promptly) ndo usiingie twitter kurant.

I know of a bank yenye walinyorosha account ya mkubwa flani wa gava over 1m thru forged cheques…alirudishiwa promptly since investigations pointed to staff involvement.

Nikajua hii njaro mtajua hamjui.

Hehehe