Bandit training In Rift Valley

Be Afraid.Check out this video from Murkomens FB page.Is CS Nkassiery aware of this:

[MEDIA=facebook]1072644946116311[/MEDIA]

HAKUNA TRAINING HAPO , HAWA NGOMBE WAKIKUTANA NA WALE WAZITO WA S. SUDAN AMA UGANDA WATAKUNJA MKIA

2 Likes

wueh noma sana…who gave those illiterate kaleos guns

Hata kama its still illegal guns in the wrong hands.remember vile uhuru got pissed off mpaka he visited those sides & gave those guys an ultimatum to surrender them guns.That was after they fought & killed innocent civilians & cops.Kwanza kwa hiyo video kuna moja ako na G3 rifle.Tell me alitoa wapi?

polisi wengi sana waliuliwa suguta valley na bunduki zikabebwo

Nimeona AP hapo mwisho but hizo area gava haitaki kuchukua tuu bunduki wameogopa hizo ngombe ama ruto anaunda army yake

1 Like

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=1]Hawa watu walitumika areas fulani 2007. Na polisi waliwauwa vibaya sana to date some of their parents are still asking where their children disappeared to.[/SIZE][/FONT]

unaexpect ngombe @FieldMarshal CouchP asomeje haya maandishi

Let sleeping dogs lie!

Sijaita fiud mbwa, na wewe hujamuita ngombe!

what do you expect when even the country is also run by bandits?
:(:(:frowning:

Illiterate or not, these guys can dispatch you back to your Maker faster than you can say Neighbour!

Local politicians usually side with their thug I once attended a public meeting in Tot Marakwet, the mp was foaming in the mouth and even claimed that the police were incompetent and he preferred KPR, hao kpr wao wakilemewa ndio wanaanza sirikali saidia

poor gun handling

disarmament has been there since nyayo era…i think inakuanga PR…and then i have been thinking that these illegal guns with these mofos is a sirikali tactic to keep M7 and these navy-blue-skinned guys from moving their fence to naivasha as Iddi amin once declared

Eehhe. G3 rifle na amevaa shuka.