Balls of Steel

Link tafasari

Ghai

Baaas…hiyo mtaa ina vituko mbaya.

1. Very low crime rate…kila mtu anajuana and where will you hide the merch?
  2. Island has serious cash…all the big heavy fish huenda hapo ndio inakuwa dispatched to main land the 1st mpesa there made mad cash…sijui kama iko ama zingine ziko.
  3. Huko hakuna kukosana…you might end up floating in the lake…although people dont like killers and they will deal with you na jungle law.
  4. Foreigners stand out like a sore thumb.
  5. All sorts of guys lurk there watu wako karura, genuine fisbermen, fugitives, thrill seekers…all sorts.
  6. Piracy is real.
  7. Training field for dingos. Wont explain.
  8. Go further into himuselefus waters…kuna un inhabited islands where guys from the mainland that side dump their cows to graze huko…ngombe inakaa huko inakua ngombe ya msitu…and its worse when calves are born there…wild cows my friend the day you go pick up your cow ndio utajua si mchezo…some times you find dead cows floating in the maji.
    Huko unaenda adventure in tshirts short crocks or plastic sandals na fishermans hat…carry maji soft drinks fish mtapata huko mbele.
    Usibebe ma dem…huko ni maboys juu chochote cha weza tendeka.

Leta coordinates ya hii place kuna mia tano inaniwasha sana.

Very interesting place. Inakaa adventures

No real birrionare ever steps foot in Sabina Joy.

If you’re a birrionare and you step foot in Sabina Joy, you feel out of place because you’re mixing with chokoraas and low scum women.

Adventure za boy boy…si mwanaume ana heshima zake bibi watoto na kitambi.
Na unaona nisha enda huko once juu nafasi ilitokea…hakuna kitu ya kuona huko…ni ufala tu…usi i weke kwa bucket list.
But the voyage to and fro was poa…sipping brew taking turns to navigate the vessel was dope.
But usikunywe sana.
Uta get lake (sea) sick kiasi…hako ka feeling kakipita ndio una anza tu tusker.

Freshi sana. I like those small adventures but hiyo siwezi enda solo esp place kila mtu anajuana. I will find a local. Hata naweza osha rungu while there.

@Lonely Lover tuandikie a whole narrative of this cesspit called Migingo.
It sounds like that part of the world you’re warned about, but have to visit anyway to “see for yourself”

Please do.
Dry fry tena.
Si weh ndio the legendary mtingiza kitanda bedroom bully?!..be my guest.
:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D Napenda ikuss but siwezi dry fry lanye. Only person i dryfry ni wife. The rest navaa condom mbili for slay queen kisha condoms nne za lanye pale sabina joy

Narrative gani tena…thats basically it maybe if your interested in something specific.

Ukienda huko na udinyane jua weh ni noma.
Utaona the folk who hang around huko utachoka tu…some real low lifes na sio kwa ubaya.
Hata fishermen hu dock for rest and lodge then anaenda home…hawataki story mob…wale wasee hawatoki huko ni fugitives na madingo…hakukaliki.
Siwezi weka hekaya juu ikifuatiliwa people nac esool rieht sboj…you get?
I just woke up one morning…recieved a call weh mzeiya uko wapi!? Mpango…tunaenda roundi mwenda na tuko undermanned una moraley?
Poa thanks…beba crate 2 za soda, mbili za beer, mineral water 1 litre 2 dozens na mfuko 4 5 ya unga ya ugali…mboga tuta pata mbele…dunga tu vile ulikuwa umedunga jana afte alafu kwom beach fulani tukupatie life jacket twende…:D:D:D
And that was that.
Ilikuwa emergency.

pussy ass niggar, kaa bila kusumbua…[ATTACH=full]387420[/ATTACH]

:D:D