Back to the hustle

[ATTACH=full]219779[/ATTACH]

And yet she imported uncivilised husband hehehe.

Yea but thankfully he scored a clean A of 84 points in kcse. Not a D minus…see that makes the whole difference.

Civilization, huh? Remember that.

:D:D:D Was passing just by… then noticed this. That clean A been backed by SAT scores right? :smiley: Or in this case you’ll trust a clean A emanating outside of civilization? The things we’ve seen…

I’ve got one too, lakini vumbistan sitoki any time soon. Maybe 2022 kikiumana

Kindly define this in your own words…

Come on son, are you are going to jump into the muck with a pig?

Takataka

Wewe kamama Unakuwanga na kasoro fulani za ki akili.
I fail to understand why you belittle your people at home.
US Visa Lottery. DV2020 - General - Kenya Talk
Remember that?

Ubarikiwe sana @Mrs Shosho for your act of kindness. Given the capacity, I would pay school fees for any needy student.

See people got so riled up for nothing. I meant OP was in the “most modern of all civilizations known to man” but now he’s heading to a mere modern civilization, with no superlatives.

Absolutely, goes without saying. :D:D

Reverse Superlatives I see :D:D:D.

I could write a book about how that goes a long way. Some day maybe I will. School fees and medical fees requests always touch my soul. Don’t know whether you read my post about the Luhya boy I educated. Bila kujuana… but introduced by a lady here that partners sponsors and the needy! The boy has done so well. Nikisoma vile watu wanasema wako na shida hapa, nashangaa sana. Orphaned in STD 5! struggled in a thatched hse with that small tawa as reading light. Gets grades that gain him entrance to a national school.

FF…I fuatiliad mpaka he got a one year contract thru a family friend after graduating. Boy is now kazanaring and am I not impressed to watch him furnish his bedsit na instalments? he had asked me for 50k to do it all up. Nikakataa…furthermore he negotiated the 2nd year contract with HR without me speaking to the Don and for more money. Am I not impressed?
Then he is now helping his big bro with schoolhandouts for his children. Am I not impressed?then he tells me vile he attended family funerals huko Western, AFTER they have happened and without asking me for money. I am v happy, my heart is the size of the Himalayas when I think about my journey with that boy.

Part 2… this year…is how I am gonna help/guide him with bulging school fees demands as his nephews and nieces seem to be brain boxes too. I write about him as it encourages others i.e the CEO that gave my boy a job has taken on a medical student DR from a poor background and is paying everything for him.

Spreading the love!

Okiya I came to your inbox. Called out your name and all I could smell was omena, mad mad mad. I had to leave ASAP. With the Njahes nilikua nimeleta.

Very true. Since 2016 I’ve gotten like 30 offers to work internationally in nice locations like Cayman Islands, Australia and Bermuda. High low tax income. but I prefer remaining here in vumbistan.

wewe na ule mutu alisema ‘primitive energy’…
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/4408115_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages383858420160604224949jpegaf219748fea83fe2c181fe4cf44053fd_jpeg3117144c9e607a403342955d1bd9ec3c
throw in ‘shit hole country’ manenos for good measure while at it:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry. Check inbosk. Thought unaniafisha mecho kumbe it’s njahi. Njahi inachafua

Ulihama Ujeru?