bachelors are whining

Reread that reply

18k - 7500 = 10500
10500123= KShs. 378,000.00

Hizo ploti ni size gani na ziko na wapi niende ninunue ki wholesale?

Bottomline is one should make informed financial decisions with the future in mind.

Mimi when I host I feel like am the guest. Yaani am not even comfortable in my own man cave. I guess hii ndio sababu bado sijaoa.

I wish someone can marry, have kids but it shouldn’t be a must that you live together. Ukuwe tu na apartment yako kando where you still live alone.

I can’t imagine living with someone forever.

:D:D:D ndio sio mbaya hivo vile mnaportray lakini kuishi na mtu sio kazi rahisi

Zi kaka ni venye hujapata wako…kuwa mpole tu

[/QUOTE]

I thought vaseline inaleta opposite ya PNC, you think of the cash u wud have blown on drinks, gifts, outings halafu umwage in 5 minutes rungu ikwamie hapo…eiih pthooo!

:D:D:D

I used to think like that not so long ago.

But it doesn’t matter whether you live in a bedsitter, 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom.

What matters is your income and how you spend it. As long as your rent doesn’t exceed 10 percent of your income.

In fact, when I moved out of my small bedsitter into a bigger space in better neighborhood, I started to see things differently and I made more money.

When you’re in a bedsitter, you become very comfortable with no drive whatsoever.
Kitu kidogo inakushtua.

Basically, kuna venye mtu akikaa place moja sana anaanza kuwa mjinga.
Unaanza kuona kama vitu zingine hauwezi fanya but ni juu haujafunguka akili.

mimi bibi wangu msapere hajawainichosha a decade later

The value of money changes according to your income. I understand your 10k limit because probably your income cannot fathom spending anything more.

Uliza birrionares kama baba Clichy usikie 10k ni pesa ya mafuta weekend for his imaginary X6.

…at the end of the day what matters is what it can do for you. Made my first million at 26 a year after graduation in 2012. Hii ni just an example and might be of great importance to leaders wa kesho…:cool:

Embarambamba be nice buana :D:D:D

th

is has always been a thought in my mind day and night.