Baby class entry

It is dangerous to subject a child to academic pressures at an early age my sister. The intellectual faculties, just like all faculties, mature with time as ordained by nature and nature’s God.

What are the the guidelines for homeschooling in Kenya?
Naona Green Calabash kwenye YouTube wanafanya homeschooling.

it is worth it , 90k per year is cheap, most above average school is around 150k per year, 50k per term, but it is worth it, kid is in pp2 but can speak confidently and can read well than most grade 2 or 3 in public schools. you can’t compare in terms of exposure , learning environment etc. . A firm foundation is worth it, so kaza mshipi lipa fees after all, ktalk mbirrionaires can easily afford 50k -70k per term , kuna ingine reception class peke in 70k per term.

Na unaona venye mtoto wao anaongea na confidence ni kama ako Havard?

Tulisoma campo na 40k a year.

Hello everyone I read your comments and remembered how my wife and son and I were on vacation. I couldn’t think of anything but the child’s education. Every day we sat on the beach and solved mathematical examples, and before going to bed we read different books. Every evening I analyzed whether we had spent the day usefully or not. I am very worried that my child will grow up uneducated. I understand that the future of my child and my country depends on education. I even took my son to kidcityusa.com so that he could prepare for school there. I don’t understand how you can rest knowing that your child is not studying