ayatolah supreme leader of democratic peoples republic of ktalk!

They came for my country and i didnt talk because it didnt concern me, they came for my tribe again i didnt talk because it wasnt targeted at me. They came for my clan again i didnt raise a finger because it was someone else…its said that a society is judged by the way it treats its unfortunate members, at the rate the chokosh are falling by the wayside is alarming and nobody is standing up to the injustices being meted on them. The peoples president chosen by the people and for the people with Gods blessing to reign supreme and lead the peaceful people of ktalk has started an elaborate plan to eliminate members of the evil society and clamp down on dissent whilst curtailing the freedom of free speech and assembly thats is guaranteed in the constitution of the peoples democratic republic of ktalk. Other affronts to the constitution include imposition of illegal tax,state sanctioned arrests and detention etc . This has led to mass exodus of literaly scholars,doctors,teachers and scientists and other experts to neighbouring countries like the rainbow country wazua, united states of reddit amongst others. We demand immediate expansion of the democratic space in this country.

@imei2012 phd ogw egh
Political commentator on current affairs in the region and dean faculty of public policy university of ktalk

11 Likes

wameniweka permanent nuu villager BILL OF RIGHTS IKO WAPI ?

REINSTATE SHEMEJI WAKANYAMA . SUPUMONK IS A TIKITETA

[ATTACH=full]30542[/ATTACH]

15 Likes

Hii ni VAT 69 ya Barracks imekufanya hivi, Major?

1 Like

Slowly transforming to Kdanganyika

1 Like

:D:DWe fought hard for the democratic gains we have made and we will not sit by and watch the regime trash the constitution:D:D leo niko juu ya captain morgan it has been a bad day for me at the office read work

:D:D:D:D hadi kwa mkia films

4 Likes

FUNGA MDOMO, NEW VILLAGERS HAWANA RIGHTS HAPA.

pole unko

1 Like

:D:D:D:D
The curious case of Benjamin Uwes

6 Likes

easy man, problems exist to be solved…

1 Like

Hadi kwa mkia films… :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D[ATTACH=full]30561[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

i always remind people this a personal property and he can do whatever he deems fit with it

2 Likes

when we started the fight Mr @imei2012 where were you? …ju umetokea from nowhere

If you have been keen you would have noticed i am against arbitrary banning of members and i have been on the forefront for championing for reforms including pushing for members to be given rights to edit/modify or delete their content without involving the mod i have also asked for a next or previous button under each thread

4 Likes

…how do you know how it feels yet you never been through it

As far as i am concerned, unatafuta pesa ya wazungu using our names sisi tulodhulumiwa

KAKA SCROTUM TUMEDHULUMIWA SANA , ALTHOUGH WEE NI NGOMBE

3 Likes

I am motivated by purely the desires of the great people of ktalk republic and i am not swayed by western powers i will shortly present the petition for the removal of the chief justice of the peoples democratic republic of ktalk referred to as drpk hence forth hon justice @Mundu Mulosi from office for the gross violation of the constitution of drpk

1 Like

HUYO MBUKUSU AMEPEWA TUNOI , HATUTAMBUI ANYMORE

when admin strike momo king…Hii line unimaliza.

1 Like