Avoid those people-Under 18

My young bro who had ventured into mjengo work seems to have realized how easy it is to lay young girls but whom i consider mature.

A few years ago my brother lets call him kamau engaged in sexual relationship with a young form 3 girl and ended up with pregnacy,while i cannot say its him who impreganted,rumours in the village claims its the brother in law who hapened to have also been fucking the young girl.

Si mnajua vile hawa watoto wamemea matiti vile ni fertile?Unlike our elders like @TrumanCapote whom you can enjoy sex even without any contraceptive.

To make the maters worse,the girl was a daughter to police man,which forced my young brother to make a quick decision to marry the lady which took less than two weeks and the girl went back .

After a few months my brother received a letter from chief that he was needed there,upon arriving he was arrested with claims,he was been prepared to be arraigned in court which could have caused a major setback in our family.

We acted swiftly and started negoatiating and we ended up parting with ksh 120k to protect a young boy from taken to kamiti for not less than 18 years.If you can avoid young girls the better,always confirm id and call their parents to confirm.

6 Likes

Poleni sana. Wueh. Aliponea kifungo

9 Likes

Nakwambia,kesi ya rape ama pedophile sio mchezo.

7 Likes

Kijana uko na tu hekaya interesting unanikumbusha @Kuna_Vitu_Sipendi jamaa aliingia mitini after i asked him siz yake mdogo ana join campus gani i wanted to split her cameltoe

7 Likes

Juzi one of our workers had to fundraise to bail his 20yr old son who had impregnated a 17yr old. The family demanded 200k

11 Likes

Most expensive sex bana. 200k kulipia kuma bana? @cortedivoire ana type aki delete na bei yake ya 150…he would rather serve the 18yrs than pay 200k

9 Likes

Dont forget the threat of rotting in prison was very much alive.

2 Likes

Hiyo ndio huwa ngori…but 20 and 17 hawajawachana sana… both are still horny juveniles

6 Likes

Hizo ni shots nyingi

16 Likes

Gals born in 2006 are turning 18 this year wadau. Forget hawa grannies walizaliwa before 1998 wadau. Just make sure ako na ID tho

9 Likes

Nilipiga kengine miti in the name of kukafunza hesabu wueh , mamake alipojua nilipotea mtaa nikazima sana

5 Likes

Kumbe wewe unafikiria na muthita

1 Like

Kitu tight baba kalikuwa kavajo

2 Likes

wewe pia uliponea mkuu. ulinyakua mtu wako wakiwa bado kifaranga :green_emoji:

3 Likes

It’s not easy

Sheria ni mjinga

What a sad state of affairs.A family trading their daughter’s inncence for ksh200k.Hao wazazi wanafaa wafungwe.

5 Likes

@Muthiti… Uliponea Wewe… Saa Hii Onyi angekuwa na new catch.

They are not Trading… But rather they are demanding compensation for your role in compromising the future of their child… Hiyo ni kama Damages.

2 Likes

Hio pesa ingemsaidia sana. Angeingia forest, hio pesa aweke kafiashara. Jamaa ako kazi ya mjengo and you have the capability to give him 150k???
It’s like mtu ako kibera slums akiaga ndio mnaanza kusema he can’t be buried in a cheap casket.
You probably forked out the 150k and the next day jamaa alikua mjengo bado

3 Likes