Aviator's Predicament

Am posting this as Aviator’s other handle. Mods mkitaka kunimaliza mnimaliza kabisa.

My regular handle can not post anything. I am forced to wait for a very long time (excess of 300secs) or the thing just returns me to the main screen any time I try to post anything. I thought it was a problem with the site until a good friend akanichanua ati my account has been blacklisted somewhere, and the delays are a psychological war meant to tame me and my activities here. What they do not know is that Aviator can not be tamed.

Those old enough know my history with the KTalk administration. even before the #FerkAdmin movement, I had had my fair share of trouble with Mods. I have several warnings in my inbox. I have had an account banned. I have been on the wrong side of the admins. Then came the revolution, na mimi huyo na kimbelembele changu frontline. Am sure you all recall the hexagonal-ass statement. @introvert illustrated it very clearly.

Then, recently, I got a warning, sorry a threat, from @Deorro in that thread where I said he is likeliterally.
[ATTACH=full]47461[/ATTACH]
He expected me to insult him, lakini mimi ni mclever, there was no way i would give him a reason to do it. I ignored the threat.

A reliable source (a mod) told me that there was a lot of background activity debating what should be done with me. Deorro was for me getting banned for life. Other mods opposed the idea, and felt that i have not acted against any KTalk bylaws. Thus, @Deorro was advised to ignore me, which he did since then.

But yesterday, he must have had the time to do sht because I started experiencing sluggishness whenever posting anything. I had infact composed an alfajiri sacco thread, lakini kujaribu posting the thing returned me to the main page (ile iko na forums). I thought it was an issue with the net, or even that my phone had jumped head (kuruka kichwa). Kumbe ni mod meffi who has done some magic behind the scenes just to frustrate me.

So this morning, I put up a post asking if there is a problem with the site. I was fearing it is headed the KRost way. That was when @Jirani informed me that I have been marked for frustration. He narrated his experience with the same mod, and why he had to ambadon the previous handle which takes 400seconds to reply. I thought he is hating. I logged in using this handle. Same phone, same computer, same internet. I am able to browse flawlessly. That obviously means my Aviator handle has been interfered with.

I have in the recent past been accused of forgery and posting shit to attract attention. I know I will be accused of the same right now. But I would wish to share my credentials with a village-appointed representative who will try logging in as Aviator and bring feedback. Villagers, chagueni mtu mmoja nimpee password ya aviator.

Meanwhile, @Deorro, you will not succeed in your stupid games. I never go down easily. Not before I have put up a serious fight. I know you will eventually frustrate me to reduce my activity here, but be ready for a fight.
Meffi

[INDENT][INDENT][I]The higher you build your barriers the taller I become
The farther you take my rights away the faster I will run
You can deny me, you can decide to turn your face away
No matter 'cause there’s

Something inside so strong
I know that I can make it
Though you’re doing me wrong so wrong
You thought that my pride was gone
Oh, no, something inside so stro.o.ong
there’s something inside so strong

The more you refuse to hear my voice the louder I will sing
You hide behind walls of Jericho, your lies will come tumbling
Deny my place in time, you squander wealth that’s mine
My light will shine so brightly, it will blind you 'cause there’s

I know that I can make it
But you’re doing me wrong so wrong
Oh, no, something inside so strong
theres something inside so strong

(chorus with a bit more umph)
And I know that I can make it
But you’re doing me wrong so wrong
theres something inside so strong

Brothers and sisters
When they insist we’re just not good enough
When we know better
Just look 'em in the eyes and say

I’m gonna do it anyway
I’m gonna do it anyway
I’m gonna do it anyway
I’m gonna do it anyway

Because there’s something inside so strong
And I know that I can make it
But you’re doing me so wrong
there’s something inside so strong[/I][/INDENT][/INDENT]

It may be a blessing in disguise to Mr muriithi coz you are always online.patia mzee haki yake. Or maybe it’s him who jammed your account.

just do a scrotum now that we know you are aviator…

@Deorro tafathali njoo hapa kwa hot seat…utupe hekaya yako

I think derro hated me when i was on the hot seat and I said he is my KTalk crush.

That could mean he is…

Inaitwa mafeelings friday #mapambanoikokaribu#

Tupatie hashtag.
#Ferk … ??

Create 1000 troll handles. Troll the ninja to death.

Revolution Round2 sio? Wacha ajibu mashtaka. If he hasnt by close of day, he should prepare for a long weekend.

Hehehe,that makes sense,Deorro=Mr mureithi.

This is sad…chekeni tuu this may happen to u. PS these were Jakenya / Supu tactics pale Klost…bt them walikuwa wana delete comments za watu just to frustrate u psychologically

Hehehe,that makes sense,Deorro=Mr mureithi.

Sasa unataka tulie?

Reminds me of high school and campus, mnafanya kitu kirende halafu wewe na kimbelembele chako unaendelea kusumbuana. Shule inakupatia suspension/expulsion unaenda nyumbani as a hero watu wakikuambia izza joh hawa walimu huwa mafala.
3 days later ukiwa nyumbani watu wamekusahau shit hits the fan, unagundua uko peke yako wenzako wako shule. Wazazi wana hasira na wewe huwezi pumua hapo ndio unajua ulifanya makosa and starts regretting. after two weeks unarudi shule kama umekunja mkia ukiendea disciplinary committee. hapo ndio sasa shule wanakuringia and you have to beg them, hapo ndio sasa wanafunzi wenzako hawataki kuonekana kando yako, hapo pia ndio Deputy headmaster hutake advantage anaambia mzazi to take back your son/daughter lazima mzazi akuchape viboko kama kumi hivi halafu walimu pia. then keshoye unaanza ku-uproot log.
kama ni expulsion utaenda kwa Mp wenu to go talk to the school, uende ministry of education hadi ubebe pastor wenu to school akini hapo ndipo mwalimu hukaa ngumu. hiyo ndiyo point zile maneno ulikuwa unasema eti shule ni mingi zinapotea.
In-short chenye nasema ni, kuwa kama sisi ambao huja hapa for Siasa(babuon, jicho nyanya etc niaje @Nattydread ), kienyeji and for the jokes. Mambo ya kufukuzana na admin wachana nayo. some wars you can never win them.

Si you just give up like Wamanyondo?

NV keti pale[ATTACH=full]47481[/ATTACH]

Attention we really have to feed him with it.

Upus, we won’t fall for your tricks

Deorro of all other people cannot win against me. I will fight to the bitter end.

You and who?