@Aviator and the case of the slices

@Randy, I have looked through the archives and the only picture I have of said incident is of before @aviator realized that the Bata slippers were as lethal to men as they were to Sheppart II. On this occasion, brother in law fled.
I will keep searching. I am sure I will unearth something.
Meanwhile, @aviator, if you don’t look like this in real life, tafuta @Terrence_ muende na yeye gym. Na asivae hizo sijui shoeless sharp shooter zake… [ATTACH=full]41819[/ATTACH]

40 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D
From now henceforth, no more revealing myself

3 Likes

:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D

@kush yule mnono, please fight the urge to restock your nduthi material cache… I don’t think she still looks like this…

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D…brilliant!!!at this rate talkers will send kawambui to you with clear instructions…

2 Likes

Apo umeogopa kupigwa maslipper za kichwa.

Your advisory is a minute too late. The boy has just excused himself to attend to some urgent issue at home.

2 Likes

Momo 1, something’s bound to slip.
Already there’s a drone flying over the leaking hacienda. Cc @gashwin.

2 Likes

Wewe uliona Sheppart II akiwekewa sumu kwa Thermos? Huyu mama hajui kubluff…

4 Likes

Mad skills man…ningependa kuona illustration ya kabuda ile time alianguka choo kichwa ilahang juu

Io iliwekwa I think Jana.

Hehehe @gashwin Leaking hacienda jesooo @Guru umechelewa na secrets ushaanika hapa.

@introvert wi certified muguruki. Afadhali wale wakijiongelesha kwa street…

2 Likes

Hehe … mujamaa. Respect, hio skills inaweza

Wuuuuui. Nimecheka yangu yote.
@introvert kudos!

Boss uko juu… Please compile all these and @admin i think @introvert deserves an illustration section. Would be better if accompanied by the relevant hekaya as someone suggested

3 Likes

@admin you could come up with a system whereby a hekaya which fits the bill for illustration should first be submitted to @introvert, he does his thing , then it’s released to the general public… You can start paying him even . a real asset here which in the long run would make this forum unique and very interesting

4 Likes

Nani amekuuliza

4 Likes

Agreed!! Ama an album in the images section. They are so spot on.

1 Like

Sijui about @kush yule mnono but mi nawasha nduthi back to the future

1 Like