@AVIATOR AND @RANDY LETENI HIZI HEKAYA

watching thread

I saw A PINK HANDLE saying weneva her kid is suckling shes busy fingering herslf coz the feeling is out of the world.
realy NGALS?Realy?

2 Likes

watching pervert

I was offended I didn’t insist on details by then her toi was 3yrs old and still breast feeding…she was basically taking advantage of her kid to satisfy her twisted desires…

Seriously??? ii ulisoma wapi

she probably didn’t want another kid but still had a primordial need to satisfy…please don’t judge as we all look for how to satisfy our needs most efficiently at some point in our lives…

Hekaya siwes leta saa hii. Am under sieke.

6 Likes

For me I was aroused but never the big O and of course, not everyone who breastfeeds experiences pleasure or arousal.

5 Likes

What bothers me is the seat belt. That rubbing of tits while driving has always bothered me :D:D

10 Likes

Are you for real??? A three old kid should not breast feeding in the first place…she was basically satisfying her sexual desire using her kid, that amounts to incest.how do you justify that???

1 Like

do you know breastfeeding is in some instances used to prevent conception. the manual does not specify the age limit for breastfeeding…i don’t justify or judge her because i don’t have enough facts…

2 Likes

[QUOTEdo you know breastfeeding is in some instances used to prevent conception.]

[/QUOTE]

Its only effective for 6months after giving birth, for crying out loud the kid is 3yts old…

1 Like

sasa hii ni nini? let me move to the next thread …

2 Likes

Heehheeee…maboys hapa wanacatch feelings ati madem wana njia za kumaliza nyege. Unashindwa saa ile wao wanapiga punyeto inakuwanga nini?

2 Likes

Na si mnapenda huyu mrembo anaitwa @aviator

2 Likes

sana!

Am worried. I thought it is only @FieldMarshal CouchP who admires crazy women like me. Kumbe all men are the same!

2 Likes

I like the craziness in you

@aviator habari ya kahawa west?