Australia revokes Novaxx Joke-ovic's visa for the second time

[ATTACH=full]410277[/ATTACH]

I thought you were a democrat and pro-vaccine bonobo. Kwani you are swinging both ways?

Juzi uliniangalia na the condescending eye of a fact checker because I am a white supremacist conspiracy theorist who is against science and facts.

Djokovic is similarly a Serbian white supremacist conspiracy theorist who is against science and facts. The racist evangelicals who refuse vaccines and LGBTQIA rights.

you dont impose vaccines on people,Djocovic ange strike and its implications could be felt coz he’s a star…

Anagoja nini? His visa has been cancelled twice already … ustar na korona hazipatani buana

They will do just fine without him. Nadal is on stage. The problem is not that he’s unvaccinated. It’s that he lied.

“I respect the Court’s ruling and I will cooperate with the relevant authorities in relation to my departure from the country,” he said in a statement.

https://external-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQFVNIuRY6I_BAzC&w=500&h=261&url=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.huffingtonpost.com%2Fasset%2F61e40e002100004d41703dd4.jpg%3Fcache%3Dxch6s5Mpq4%26ops%3D1778_1000&cfs=1&ext=jpg&_nc_oe=6f67b&_nc_sid=06c271&ccb=3-5&gt=1&_nc_hash=AQG2J9AjJw_JLje3

HUFFPOST.COM
Novak Djokovic Leaving Australia After Losing Deportation Appeal

Choices carry consequences, anti-vaxxers…The law is the law bucko.
Time you learned your lesson, oh arrogant one.
It’s Closing time, “you don’t have to go home but you can’t stay here”! :smiley:

A masked Djokovic was photographed in a Melbourne airport lounge with two government officials in black uniforms before he left for Dubai. It’s not clear where he will go from there. Among the possibilities are Spain, Monaco or his native Serbia, where he has an almost iconic status and would likely be greeted with a hero’s welcome.

Djokovic said he was “uncomfortable” that the focus had been on him since his visa was first canceled on Jan. 6.
“I hope that we can all now focus on the game and tournament I love,” he said.
“I will now be taking some time to rest and to recuperate, before making any further comments beyond this.”

A deportation order could also ban him from Australia for three years — keeping the player from the tournament he has won a record nine times in the coming years.

Just as the case has all along, the decision to deport Djokovic split opinion.