Australia Fucked Up

The post is not about charcoal

Read the geological reports covering the mui area.done by the colonialists in the 40s and 50s…the purpoted coal is of lignite variety which usually has low calorific value and high ash content… basically low grade…it was discovered by water drilling near a seasonal river…mining underground below a seasonal river to recover low grade coal is not economically viable…better getting high quality anthracite variety from South Africa.

It’s a labyrinth, i think satan sit at that throne.

White people while industrializing from the Middle Ages to the 20th century: Coal is good. Very efficient and accessible
White people after industrializing many times over: Coal is bad and environmentally regressive, it propagates climate change

Lmao… Is that why America is replacing Australian farm produce in the Chinese market?

yes, in legoland
hahaha

I hope you didn’t believe this crap.

I mean total coal exports only account for 0.6% of the GDP ya Australia so this is negligible… besides, China needs the coal waaay more than Australia; 56% of domestic energy generation in China comes from coal. Wacha kupeddle rumors kijana.

Australia will easily find other markets…shida will be for China to find other reliable sources coz it got a whooping 60% from Australia. Mwenye ako nayo kwa wingi, na mwenye anatafuta kwa wingi, nani anaumia?

He’s always been,why do think hitler took them to the “showers”?

Give us the facts brother…that’s what I read.

I think that’s why they’re tripling supply from Russia, they’re also courting taliban, soon Australia will be forced to look for new markets

If you want to know who is in control take a 1st class or business class seat in a plane anywhere in the world and you will get your answer.

If the chinese wanted to paralyze australia wangewacha kununua iron ore lakini hii ni mnyambo tu, nothing to get excited about

But it employs thousands of people. Hundreds of thousands of Aussies are out of a job coz of the unnecessary beef

we should use our coal fukc global warming