AUDI, A4 PETROL

Year of manufacture 2001…is this a good deal???
[ATTACH=full]45612[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Are you sure it’s not a salvage? ama engine kafunguliwa…

Get a good mechanic mwenye ako mpaka na ile machine ya diagnostics.

1 Like

Hiyo bei if true is a great bargain

1 Like

That is why am here asking but am tempted to make an offer …I have checked others and the resale value is low compared to the cost of buying a new one…what is the catch??

U need to be a real birrionea to maintain an audi and am talking about a relatively recent model 2014,2015.This one will cost you more to maintain.

2 Likes

There is no local Audi dealer repairs utakua ukililia kwa choo

[ATTACH=full]45623[/ATTACH]
Hii site ina dai fiti man

That audi will bring tears to your eyes and Not the sweet type. Know your position in the food chain and stick there. New imports for the commoners have fallen in prices since budget day. Do your research.

Hio audi si mbaya, it shares alot of parts na vw, a4 na Passat similar, for year 2000 models, diagnosis is a must coz of electronic issues na kama ni 1.8t turbo yake is not cheap na kupata ni shida, check autobox for smooth operation, get a mech who understand vw’s to check it out.its agood German machine when no issues are present.

1 Like

Hapo kuna key … ‘when no issues are present’… If you are talking turbos, transmission, and diagnostics, please keep off. It will just cause you heart ache.

Juu wakenya hununua number ndio bei imesag ivo kama boobz za lanye mzee. Most probably the car is near perfect compared to KB… ex jap.

2 Likes

Mnyama gani?

2 Likes

Many german and italian vehicles are volkswagen. Audi AG is owned by VW last time I checked. Maintenance might not be as bad as people say. I rarely see people change from these to toyota. As wavu ndefu says wakenya hununua number. Just look at the difference between a beat up KCA and a pristine condition KBZ.

3 Likes

I heard its July 1.

for real? ile 200k iliongezwa before budget je?

Forgot an “n”…meant ndai…

Iliongezwa last year budget, imetolewa this year budget. Ilikuwa Ina favor the rich. Ngari ndogo zimeanguka bei by more than 100k

1 Like

Kijana soma budget uache kusumbua watu hapa

@Ole masai donate hiyo “n” kwa @weed , na kila kitu itakuwa shwari

3 Likes