Attraction to wealthy chics

I don’t know why.

But an affair with a rich girl just seems more real. An affair with a peasant girl makes me feel like I’d be doing her a favour committing to her.

Yaani I’d meet a cool good-looking chic. Pretty and suave and playful and dresses well and most importantly, she digs me. And then I’d meet her family and think, “well, they’re not the kind of people I expect to regard as in-laws.”

Leo I realized girls probably feel the same thing about men. To an even greater degree. A guy might be good-looking and socially savvy but if he doesn’t have a plum job and happens to make less than his significant other, it’s a matter of when – not if – the girl breaks up with him.

Here of course I’m speaking of long-term relationships. We all gravitate to people who, by and large, are in the same socio-economic position. A rich guy may fuck around with a pretty chic but if their socio-economic status differ to a large degree, there’s an 80% chance she’ll end up a single mother.

Women don’t marry up. They fuck up. They bang guys who outclasss them socio-economically. Hence the large number of single mothers.

2 Likes

Nimewachia hapo kwa cushy job. Let me find in the dictionary the meaning alafu niendelee. Next time tafasali include definition of key terms.

A plum job.

1 Like

Madharau among rich women is unmatched. You will hate every second with her presence.

3 Likes

tafuta thread hapa ya juzi " Romance achia maskini " ita ku sort mdau .

2 Likes

A rich woman will plan and pay for the wedding halafu akwambie tell your parents to just show up for the wedding because everything has been catered for.Madharau ya haliya juu.

4 Likes

ama atumie rusungu ya common mwananchi

1 Like

I hardly think so. There’s very little about me that anyone can find contemptible. I’m pleased with myself.

Mimi hushangaa sana everytime I encounter such comments. My vocabulary is quite basic.

3 Likes

It’s not. She will only show madharau if she feels you’re not worthy. Anyone akipiga look, smell nice, talk nice and act well utaona difference,… not to be confused with simping.

3 Likes

…you are forgetting hapa Kuna engineers, doctors, fashion designers, farmers etc. rusungu inaweza piga mtu chenga buana. Words like boff…

1 Like

Boff verb – to insert your thing into a woman’s thingy and then make humping motions. I.e @Yuletapeli enjoys boffing his fat wife’s vagina.

2 Likes

I’ve dated very very rich Women the last 2 years, Ile madharau i heard them do to their Ex’s I’d rather die than be subjected to it. Nilionyeshwa madharau ndogo ndogo considering hao ndio walikuwa wananitafuta, i still ended up in Embobut.

But hii dunia haina formula, but ukikosa manly frame that’s where your trouble begins, Women are very easy to read, shida some men start engaging the emotional side as it overtakes their rational part.

Tulisema kwa kijiji only marry feminine Women if you have half a brain you can decipher that without going into analytical jargon, their wealth, status etc won’t matter.

Na by the way you are one of the many talented elders here with good writing skills. Hapa tunakubali. I hope unaitumia msuri sio kupiga nayo @MTINGIZA_KITANDA ma sweep tu… :grin: :sunglasses:

1 Like