Ati "Content creator".....Tell Esther Migwi Something.....

Common sense is not common,
Why haven’t you disposed the land and invested in your fictional investments,
I can tell you don’t even know the difference between lease and freehold land.

Sawasawa land owner wa Ktalk, but in real life you a ghetto mafia, who results to pedestrian insults after being corned

She looks like she sued her ex-husband for alimony and solicited child support to be overating herself that much.

Niko na nyumba I spent 7m kujenga and I sleep in it only four to five times a year.After a few months of enjoying the wow factor from family relatives and friends congratulating you for putting up a nice house you begin wondering if spending 7M of sacco loans and savings was a good idea.Hio pesa ningeazima gava over a period of 10years ningekuwa mbele saidi.Na hata ningetumia 2.5M to put up a nice bungalow pia ingekuwa tu sawa.Family pressure sometimes makes us do stupid things.

Yeah, we all end up conforming to the societal notion that having built a “bungalow” is the pinnacle of success.

Mahali kama Nairobi si wengi wana afford kununua land ama nyumba. Exorbitantly priced. Renting would be more prudent. Ununue town zingine

The childish need to validate ourselves to society is the reason we have lots of fucked up decisions. Pressure ya watu inafanya msee hata aibe ndio apate some points but ukibaki pekee yako, unajiuliza was the outcome really worthy the effort.

She is right.

Kununua ama kujenga nyumba out of profits ni sawa and that is what birrionaires do. Lakini hii ya kina yakhe ya kung’ang’ana na maloans eti ndio wasiitwe tenants ni ufala wa hali ya juu. Worse ni msee anachukua loan kwenda kujenga ushago ilhali the better part of his life will be spent in towns as he slaves away. Can never be me but to each his own.

Uko na shamba hautumii? It is just idle?

Respectfully an obese woman is the last person I’ll take advice on what constitutes failure as a man. (Assuming the pressure of owning houses/land/not renting isn’t as big on women as on men)

Women are pathologically incapable of objectively appraising and advising men. Woe unto he who takes what women say seriously. Put the shoe on the other foot umuulize what a 40 year old woman should have achieved uone gas lighting ya kimataifa from her.

i saw the interview too, full of wisdom

true no wonder companies selling land have popped up everywhere

you forgot to add “ugly”… Fat and ugly peope are not in a position to advise anyone on anything.

Why don’t you sell the houses, I can help out,

License za city hall na taxes wait 4 you ahead. As well as overheads

But a while back you posted a pick of your compound saying how you intend to retire in it. Why now do you say it was a “worthlessness” investment?

Hindsight is always 20/20. Had I known what I know right now, ningetumia hio pesa kwa njia ingine kujikuza. I am now older and wiser hence naona bowing to societal pressure inaumiza.

She has a point.

Sioni mbona elders are hurling tear gas canisters at the messenger. Kuna age sio ya kulipa rent.