Asthmatic Kale Friend with Wet Goods

[ATTACH=full]466446[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=5]Just after the Presidential election announcements (Aug 2022) I decided to make a courtesy call to one of my old client/customer in Eldoret.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Left Nairobi on Thursday with the intention to spend the night in Eldoret but the gods were against my plans.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Just past Naivasha, my vehicle developed a mechanical problem and was contemplating whether to abort the mission or just to proceed. As I was in deep thoughts a boda boda guy approached me and asked what was the issue. I narrated the problem and within no minute a mechanic was on sight to sort the issue.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]By 4pm I was on the road again and since I could not drive overnight (not trusting the car) I decided to spend the night in Nakuru at my friend’s hotel.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]The following day I arrived in Eldoret, met the client (who gave me bad news) and within no time I was at Tamasha Lounge after booking my lodge at Simba Village.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Eldoret sometimes can be cold as fu’ck and this time it was not exceptional. Super Chilly, there and there I decided somebody needs to warm my bed sheets.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Back to Tamasha Lounge, I noticed one Kale Kienyeji and man-marked her and decided this is the one for the night marathon.
Engaged the bouncer to find out If he has any idea of the girl, he hinted he has never seen her before.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]I approached the lady and with a heavy Kale accent she accepted to join my table. After some few wine glasses we were on the way to the hotel.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Did I mention Eldoret is cold/chilly. Within no time we were all animal naked.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]The first thrust was met with satisfaction, second with popping white eyes, third with silence and the fourth thrust with mumbling sound that I could not understand but I swear I heard the words “hustla endelea”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]With the mention of the word “Hustla” and me being a Baba person, I knew time to revenge was now especially after what Chebukati did to many baba enthusiasts.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]By the fifth thrust, she was breathing hard, and I mean Haaaaard! “Hustla” was really over working not to embarrass the fellow blue pills @FieldMarshal CouchP …next tulimalizia hospitali, Kumbe The lady was Asthmatic.[/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]466448[/ATTACH]

Elections is over ojinga ameshindwa amka ukojoe[ATTACH=full]466454[/ATTACH]

Relax - allow us to heal with Kales pu’ssy.

Reminds me of some munguki friend of mine, he had some luck with an habesha chic, kumbe the chics health wasn’t that good. Jamaa kulay pipe ,she fainted, … The ambulance landed in our 5 star joint in no time

font imekuuza hii ni direct copy paste

Friend? So you will stick with story? Ok. :smiley:

You wish. Mechanic fixing

[ATTACH=full]466459[/ATTACH]

phone camera quality haziambatani suddenly , anyway life ni yako there is no gain in trying to please people you will never meet

Worry not, Chepchirchir kuma was thick and hot. Also try this as you post the hekayas

[ATTACH=full]466460[/ATTACH]

is there a way to change PDF to Word doc, ama ni ite Jose Carmago?
[ATTACH=full]466460[/ATTACH]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Try but I like your ladies hata kama ni free.

Ati hustla what? Bila sketch ya wheelbarrow ni ngumu kukuamini. [ATTACH=full]466464[/ATTACH]

ukweli tu cjasoma hio upusss elders

If you want to hide anything valuable from a bonobo write it or put it in a book. Kwisha