Arsenal v Chelsea

London is :large_blue_circle::large_blue_circle: ama namna gani @Yuletapeli

1 Like

Wee tuacheni tuwamalize…tusumbuane na man city.

1 Like

Chelsea hawana depth sai hapo kwa finishers! Arsenal are the favourites, 2-1. Pochettino ni umbwa!

1 Like

Cole Palmer is unwell and may not play. Advantage Arsenal tonight

1 Like

Not really, but I can’t see Manchester City slipping up in any of their upcoming matches. So, there’s really no point in striving for victory. Tumekwama kwa upuzi ya not achieving anything, and Aston Villa walitukosea sana. Kwani ilikuwa a-must they win. Arrrgh Guardiola must go!!! Mujamaa ame frustrate Klopp hadi mujamaa ameamuna tu anadai break.

1 Like

So you wanted Aston villa to throw away the match when they are also chasing Champions League football next season? Looking at the upcoming fixtures, hii okombe ni ya city…they are ruthless at his point of the season. Kwanza vile walitoka CL, sasa ni playing 1 game a week. itakua ma 4/5 goals scored each match. Arsenal msikufe roho, there is the small matter of the 115 charges facing city. They will probably be stripped of a title or two, mpewe okombe, so hang in there

2 Likes

Once again, City wana skia fiti, games zao ni rahisi encountering mid-table teams. Sasa shida iko kwa Arsenal FC, uski they are facing a daunting challenge, with upcoming matches against a resurgent Chelsea side, as well as encounters with Manjesta and Tottenham before the season ends. Tulikosea wapi jameni.

Tunawangonjea pale Old Trafford kwa hamu na ndio tuwamalizie kabisa…
Coz we will have nuzzing to lose…

3 Likes

…hehe, since we know very well that city will win all their matches, tutakuja kuwafunza tiki taka and score goals for fun. Arsenal will beat manjesta

Arsenal might even win/draw against the big teams but bottle on those bottom table

3 Likes

Man u fan detected…

Arsenal are playing today and the whole world is happy. Ama hamna hako ka feeling ka team njegaa

For today tuko behind Arsenal 100%
Chelsea walitufanyia injustice the other day plus wakishinda watatutoa number Saba mgongoni

2 Likes

…arsenal must win.

Chelsea will overtake manjesta wait and see

1 Like

Mi ni mwana blue Chelsea. But I take what the reality is. Chelsea will surprise you only if the players want to. Otherwise, kazi bado. Arsenal, on the other hand, I can imagine the amount of hard work Arteta has put in over the last 4 years (I mean, you can only start to see the results of a promising squad 2-3 seasons with a promising coach).

On today’s game, usisahau Chelsea wanapanua kupanua hapo nyuma so mabao lazima.

1 Like

bora tu arsenal we avoid giving them corner kicks, their proficiency in aerial duels poses a threat, and I’m concerned they might capitalize on this strength to score through headers…alafu vile we attack tunaenda ka wote…hapo Arsenal need to be cautious of their ability to counterattack…wasee wana mbio sana

Leo arsenal mnawekelewa mbili za nguvu , saw how you struggled against wolves. Nangojea zile picha za dlovu amelazwa ICU, they always crack me up.

3 Likes

In the meantime…tuko pale juu tunapigwa na fresh air…and by the way chelsea will be without their penalty taker.

Enjoy the fresh air up there while it lasts, it’s 20 years since you last lifted the okombe. Mtoi alizaliwa 2004 huona tu archives akina Henry and co wakibeba.

1 Like

Dio nimerad.

Tuko home, so hakuna venye tunashindwa.

Tunachinja Chelsea 3 Nil before half-time.

Confirm hii maneno game ikiisha

2 Likes