Are REFURBISHED PHONES worth it?

@cortedivoire seeking quality has never been showoff. It’s so unfortunate for the likes of you.

Nichanue hapa kaka, with amoled display hio mkono sitawekelea?

Hakuna mambo ya amoled or ips lcd . Brightness level ndio kuongea. Unaweza kuwa na amoled but maximum brightness ni 100 nits.

Hata najaribu ku google phones with such display. I’m using a budget phone. Na kwa jua lazima I find a shade to use it :smiley:

Samsung A53 brightness 800nits 40k
Xiaomi Redmi note 11 1000 nits 24k
Both phones good for use under sunny day. Lastly they have decent camera. NV anatubeba malenge

I’m using samsung galaxy A23. Bado iko chini

A23 is a downgrade, last year’s a22 had an amoled though 720p

Itabidi I upgrade in future

kaa na simu mpaka ichoke wacha mambo mingi

Nikiwa field huwa inanitatiza kusoma msgs na pia kujua who’s calling.

Don’t. I unknowingly was sold a refurb iPhone XS max. didn’t even use it for 2 days and it had problems. Just buy a brand new phone.

Kama coomer anakula za 150/ = simu si unaextrapolate inakuja 1500/= tu

Weeeh!

[ATTACH=full]470528[/ATTACH]

it is all about convenience, The screen display that wow you with contrast. the image seems to be displayed on top of the glass. with 6GB plus RAM you can install all the apps you feel like, unlike the budget phones that ask you to uninstall apps before you add new ones. Internal memory is always enough to store everything you like especially photos.

Ingia Facebook Market Place/Jiji utafute 2nd hand hali nzuri, bora ujue kuchunguza/ kukagua simu ukiletewa na ije na receipt zake, 15k si kitu ya kujisumbua kuimport unaweza angukia simu salama mwenyewe ni shida ya pesa ako nayo.

A big NO to refurbished phones, it’s better to try your luck to individuals selling theirs. I bought mine from an individual after doing surveys here and there. I finally settled on one and the guy selling brought it to me. (It was on ejiji.co.ke) with proof that he was the owner. Refurbished potelea mbali.

Hii ni uongo. Your Medium isn’t the market medium.

@Tom Bayeye hajanoa shaving clippers zake for the past 3 months how is he expected to buy a 15k phone.

Niko bado katululu ya ericsson after mbogi yako inipige nyongolo pale '05

Buy what you can afford at the moment. Wacha ummaffi na kujiweka pahali hutoshei