Are Kenya gay clubs for real?

vunjeni kabati…

Labda @cheekbusta @MTINGIZA KITANDA!!! @ChifuMbitika wakushw penye wao hupewa mocakwe

I went to a club along Tom Mboya Street before Afya Centre. Nilipata ghee niggas wengi hapo ndani wakipigana mate. Had to gulp down my guiness niondokee. Westlands is the capital of moneyed ghee niggas in Nairobi.

Tokomea mbali shoga shetani… Look whose talking about mharo. Mefii wewe na hio Umafwi yenyu ya kukulana matako

Hiyo ndio Club LA. The owner is a very young guy from a prominent family with multiple establishments in downtown Nairobi that everyone here would be familiar with lakini siwezi zitaja. Alikuanga na wines and spirits hapo sommer in town. He bought it about 5 years ago. I can’t remember what it was called before, but it was already a gay club. He had hoped to do something else with it only to realize just how lucrative that niche is. Hawa bum-drillers wanatumia pesa kama ghasseer!

Mi sikuwa navuka pande hio ya Casuarina, unasema karibu na Burnout?

kuna ingine hujaa lesbians opposite Galitos ya Moi Avenue. Nilijikuta huko usiku nikiwa mlevi nikashtuka warembo kama wote wanalambana tu. There are some very aggressive studs huko hawataki ndume ikaribie mrembo kwa dance floor

Around 2010s, I went to Steps Club, ilikuwanga hapo stage ya Eastleigh in town.Club hoping used to be my thing.

Basement ya the club was a gee club.

Before it clicked, I was in another universe; never felt so shaken in my entire life.

That was the end of me and clubbing every weekend in town.

Kuna time 2000’s niliingia tacos Ile ilikua kimathi street nikashangaa mbona wanaume wanashikana mikono Kwa club na sio mawalalo…
Kumbe ilikua bum drillers

Baas, those clubs of them days were very spooky.

Even the name says it all.

Oya pasua kabati kabisa mdau

:D:D:D:D:D:D

(former) Polo Club pale Tom Mboya street.

More geys more pussy