Arduino: The Best Micro-controller, small yet powerful.

Hey Guys do u know about Arduino?
Well, this is an electronic’s and computer programmer’s best companion.

Arduino is an opensource electronic prototyping platform based on a flexible, easy to use hardware and software. its intended for Arstist, Designers, Hobbyist, Electronic Tinkers and anyone interested in creating interactive objects in real time environment.

For more information and projects visit BrainsChild

4 Likes

Where do you buy boards?

i supply them… we have an online shop. if interested. Whatsapp or call 0737948474

I’m a self taught programmer, are there any software eng or electronics courses I should look for if I want to make IOT applications ?

ummm the internet i cn say is the best source for books… though i have a couple of pdfs talking more about arduino… and a site called instructables.com

Instructables naijua but I don’t wan t to just copy paste what I read I want to understand it deeply because there is an application I wanted to try and make which uses sensors.

Nataka raspberry pi

1 Like

Kwani what’s your Method of learning? Si people learn n use examples wamepewa first then come up with a project of their own based on the concepts they were taught/learnt

When I was learning coding I didn’t just go t code academy and start those simple tutorials. I went to udacity and did the CS101 course first. I like to know everything so that ata bila net I can do my own thing so I ask my self why is this code supposed to work this way? Why this library and not that one. I want to maake something I b=can trust has been implemented well and I can’t do that by copy pasting and not knowing why I’m doing it.

1 Like

Why not learn electronics first so that you can make your own PLC to use in your project? That way, you will be very original.

I can’t tell if you are being sarcastic or not but just in case you’re serious then do you know any MOOCS I can use ama a good ebook that starts at the basics?

i un

i understand you, I am supplying the Boards. If u want to learn i have books with relevant information… i cn send you via email

watu wengine hawatusiki.

i have access to Raspberry Pi… particularly the newest board Raspberry Pi 2. though quite pricy… but if u have a project worth the money… its a good buy…
the best application for it is a Home Media Center…

Uno unauza aje

or even a portable tablet…

its retailing at 2,500/=

People copy paste codes?

Not cpoy pasting just typing things without knowing the deeper reason for why they work.

Depends on the instructor. If he/she doesn’t explain well then kuna chida. A better alternative to codeacademy ni Microsoft academy or Pluralsight. Ubaya ya Pluralsight ni that it aint free. Got a premium account Huko n so far satisfied that my money was well spent

1 Like