Arbitrage, Sports betting.

have you ever done arbitrage betting using kenyan betting sites before (or sites that use mpesa as a means of transaction)?

…Did you develop this system? If you have, what’s the link to it? I am a coder too PHP, I have a few calculators of my own I use to trade sports (Betfair). If you have not developed this system, I think I can help.

About arbitrage betting do we have sites in Kenya that do not charge the deposit and withdrawal fee. I am thinking in venturing into this. I have done some research it is possible in Kenya with all the variables that are in place kept constant. However, 10k can get you a profit of about 200 which is not good money wise

Hello,for anyone who might be intrested,of buying arbitrage tips from me…I provide 3days free trial.I post 6 games daily with the profit range from 5% to 20%.Note;the sure bets i give my customers are used to make money with the international bookies not local bookies.If you are intrested then WhatsApp +254797792614 for more information

[COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)]Anyone

Wewe acha kutuletea usiku maana ukatuuzia tukakuta odd zimebadilika au hayo mafixed odds huwa ni uwizi mtupu kama kweli toa fixed ya trial hapa tuone “Volatile market” huwa haigandi.

Achana na web za kenya eti unatoa hela huku unapeleka huku nenda Betfair exchange jipangie odd zako like a bookmaker reasonably then chill ziwe matched piga hela all in one web relax. Tutorals in youtube contact them wanakuelekeza kama hujaelewa wao free.

Hello guys I do Kenyan arbs if interested watsup 0743566638 we share ideas

Increase your bankroll with arbitrages watsup 0743566638 I do have local arbs

Hello arbers my name is Alex I do have local arbitrages you can watsup me 0743566638 I show you how to go about them

Meffiii wewe weka hapa.

Watsup my number 0743566638 I give you local Arbitrage range from 5% and above

11+12= 5
Cs maritimo 2200hrs
Deportes valdivia 2300hrs
Mwax do make 50k-250k per week, ni either ujichenge ama uchengwe

i what to venture into arbs ,minimum capital sh 13k
sh 2k monthly fee
sh 10k arbing stake
sh 0.5 transcation cost
sh 0.5 internet
remember 0.2 tax on winning
website for arbs https://sportex-africa.com
they change ,but not that quick
know you can do arb in kenya

this how i do it

1 Like

Are there local bookies that are allowed by breaking bet?

Of course, I’d be happy to help you out with some suggestions for quality websites that offer match predictions. It’s always great to have reliable sources for such insights. One site I’d highly recommend checking out is on Dailysports.net. They have a wide range of match predictions for various sports, and their track record of accuracy is quite impressive. Alongside Dailysports, you might also want to explore other popular platforms. Remember, it’s a good idea to diversify your sources and do a bit of your own research as well to make well-informed decisions.