Aooko naona akichinjwa na chimpanzee one of these days

Why are some unremarkable people so loud?
Nkt. I wouldn’t buy dinner to stare at arms covered in graffitti

4 Likes

She makes a living from it.

I hate tattoos, but one man’s meat is another’s poison

1 Like

Women don’t do things bcz men love it, they do it bcz it’s their body and they can do whatever they want to do to it regardless of what anyone thinks. Personally I love the creativity of them but I fear the pain of getting one.

Women may do things for whatever reason, but men’s opinions matter, just as they think theirs matter. If she thinks we should know the man had no money, we should also say she isn’t all that, and that’s a gross understatement.
As for your fear of pain, that’s the general fear of life, hehe.

Why was he taking her to an expensive restaurant if he knew he had no money? Chimpanzees generally think and behave like children, how they pick things in supermarkets knowing that they don’t have money to pay for it.
Whether she’s all that or not, what matters is what SHE thinks about herself and her opinion about herself. The rest is really of no consequence unless these men feed and house her.

Generally I avoid pain as much as is possible. That tattoo thing looks excruciating. I still remember the pain of ear piercing.

Who TF is Ben?
Even if she ruined him we won’t care only his immediate next of kin.
This is a woman who is too damaged and has no good intentions. Hawa you keep far away from
Woe unto you if you sire children with this one

5 Likes

True, it was thoughtless and embarassing, no doubt about that. (He should have set aside some 15k for the dinner, knowing where it was, and her habits, na kuondokea aibu ndogo ndogo).
But all I’m saying is, people should grow up, it doesn’t do any good kuanika the jamaa all over. Kama mtu hakufurahishi, wewe ni mwanamke mzima, si mtoto, muache kwa upole. This goes for men too, hizi tabia za kuaibisha watu mtandaoni si poa. Tumejua, so…?
We should never have known this.

2 Likes

Aoko thrives in her nonsense because she receives attention from Kenyans. If you all ignored her silly games, she’d burn out and keep her issues to herself.

4 Likes

She will burn out, that’s for sure. In 5 years, who will remember the man who didn’t pay for her “apology” dinner (whatever misnomer that was)?
What will register in every man’s mind on hearing her name is a loud ringing alarm that says she’s a woman who must be avoided.

3 Likes

Sura kaa ya nyanye

notice how she could not pay the bill then blames the dude…msichana meffi saidi

2 Likes

Alafu utaona mwanaume mungine mujinga akichukua yeye…she knows she will always have options in this country

Afadhali Charleen mara 100

1 Like

How can such a fugly njaruo pro-organism set standards? How?

3 Likes

Where do you expect her to get content if not from the strange cocktail of men she entertains. I always wonder why she has very poor taste in men. Other times she is dating a married guy then she puts him on blast for wasting her. How old is she? Maybe ni utoto inamsumbua. Atleast let her date better looking guys if she is going to bring them out to the public. It’s not very interesting to imagine what Osiany looks like naked. It’s only people who he pays like his wife who can stand, his looks.

1 Like

Hapa kuna watu kadhaa hawajaambiwa poa

Na Akipanua… Najua Mzee Utakuwa wa Kwanza Kuruka Ndani…

1 Like