Anyone who deals with Animal transport? I want to transport a goat from Ruiru to Kisumu.

It rarely happens especially mchana. Akitoka Ruiru asubuhi, na gari yenye sio probox and he doesnt overspeed, the odds za kusimamishwa ni almost nil.
Hata akisimamishwa by bad luck the bribe is negligible so it doesn’t matter.

:D:D:D…very true.

I think it’s safer to have the 100 bob permit with me so I can boss any cop who dares stop me.

kuna barua ya kanjo lazma ukate then you`ll be good to go.

I just had to respond kumbe talkers hufika rumuruti bwana. Nilisomea shule huko wakati ilikua jangwani umenipa nostalgia heavy boss

Shagz ni Nyahururu so sio mbali sana. Ni driving distance. Hiyo soko huwa na healthy and cheap goats.

I visit there occasionally. Naona tutapatana siku moja pale El paraiso .
Nyama choma ya huko hunukia poa sana.

Iko butchery za ngamia pia.

Nimewahi endea ng’ombe 25 huko, mpaka farmers choice depot kasarani . 10 hour+, journey with a 10 wheeler cruising at 40-60 kph… The one time only.[ATTACH=full]375529[/ATTACH]

Hiyo mbuzi itakufia Awasi

I am still serious ni vile you did not give full information. Now with a 90k value goat, umeipima Corona?:D:D

Ghasia umeaupload video zingine ama bado.? Eu kumbusha mimi jina ya channel

MaliyaYesu A104 sio kama iyo barabara ya kuenda kwen Rumuruti. Huko personal ndio zinashibisha Pamba

Beautiful animal. Which is this? A pure goat or goat-sheep crossbreed?

Boar goat pure breed.
It looks like a goat ,sheep, rot weiller crossbreed

It would make great roast

how do you eat cheap stuff and the way you sound expensive?

Instead of roasting a single goat of 90k, buy 15goats at 6k uchomage moja kila weekend.

In short it’s not valuable to roast such a goat, commercial breeding msee

Cheap is not synonymous with low quality. Why would I buy a goat at a 3k markup when I can find a better selection a few kilometers away?? Don’t try to justify financial stupidity.

I use A104 frequently kwa hivyo hauna point. I can’t remember the last time police walinisimamisha. You would have to be overspeeding, driving a beat up car, or driving a probox to grab police attention.

It’s an expensive guy, why?

Expensive what?