Anti semitism is rife here in this platform

From a biblical point of view God said to Abraham I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you.
All anti semites here hiding behind the keyboard you remain cursed it’s reality you won’t escape and anti semitism has always be fueled by men steep in the occult…

2 Likes

MKUKI KWA NGURUWE KWA MWANADAMU MCHUNGU.

HAPANA TAMBUA MYAHUDII.

ALAHU AKBARR :grinning:

1 Like

Before the white dogs came we never knew those foreign gods and we were Okey swigging from tree to tree eating bananas . Fuck all those dogs

5 Likes

Are these Godly men? Jews should first work on themselves kable wakuje kutuonyesha how holy they are.
https://twitter.com/CensoredMen/status/1710865850163429650

1 Like

See it’s smile , a true holy dog who will enjoy life in ‘heaven’ after doing god’s work .

1 Like

How many times will israelis show you that they think of you as pieces of shit? And you still cling to them like they are pieces of gods?

You are worse than a hopeless uncle tom.

Israeli jews spitting on christians. They have taught their children well so expect this disgust to continue being shown to your children and grandchildren.

1 Like

Israeli jews telling you evangelical christians to fcuk off their wall. Its theirs not yours.

But yet you still cling to them like ticks and fleas.

2 Likes

Any black man supporting Israel is a piece of shit to me. When the whole world was against apartheid, Israel was busy giving support to the racist regime in SA… Kids like @Willywonka think they are soo clever but infact an Israeli reading this will laugh hard at your stupidity

4 Likes

The most sickening thing to watch is a nyeuthi supporting his colonisers. Be they yuropeans or jews. Colonisers of all things!

1 Like

That’s the way we have been programmed and we need a few generations to change that.

1 Like

Unfiltered news from the east. Its good to be aware of these things ndio we can make informed opinions

A female bonobo pastor blocked me for telling her Israelites despise Christians after she went all week telling christians to make sure they visit Israel before they die. I showed her Muslims are more than Christians in Israel and her bonobo brain could not process that. She let out a loud scream hurling insults as the bonobo software crashed then finally blocked me

2 Likes

Fuck Israel

IMG_20231008_215315_490

Tuko nyuma ya Gods people Israel, a good Arab is a dead one.

2 Likes

Endorsed.

1 Like

Nikama “descendants of Ham” walilaaniwa na ukosefu wa nguvu za fikra.

Jewish act as a superior version of Christianity. Meffi hao

2 Likes