Another revenge loading. Someone's throat will be slit and their blood will be all over the place

FB_IMG_17097095251839544

1 Like

It’s usually tight against Brentford. Don’t be surprised if it’s a draw, then next week Porto do that ting

1 Like

Our team is now a killing machine. No mercy no more.

1 Like

Shifo, we are baying for blood, ARSENAL FC will punish them. Let’s pray for Brentford FC.

1 Like

Wewe ni dudu kabisa. Kiwavi. Na tutakukanyanga kichwa kwa hii teritory ya wana arsenal. Hapana leta nuksi hapa wewe mwana chelsea.

Untitled-1

1 Like

They will regret why they chose football instead of tennis

1 Like

The match I’m waiting for is that against Porto FC. I just want to see them get humbled 5-0. The coach spoke as if he delivered a masterpiece yet bao ilikuwa ya kibahati.

Brentford is not a threat at all. Arsenal will dominate them and do what they do best, score goals. Na by the way Rambo will be between the sticks, Raya cannot play against his team. I hope Rambo will not disappoint us.

Rambo will be okay. Our boys are firing goals like never before and that’s all that matters. Even if they score two against us, they will not receive less than four

1 Like

The current arsenal side is better than the invincible. I know the whole team including the management buana. Best time in my life.

Siku hizi weekends zimekuwa tamu sana. Futa, EPL inashika mbaya.

1 Like

Arteta and his boys have made our lives worth living. Seeing the boys demolishing every team that comes their way gives great joy to Gooners

1 Like

Even the invicibles never won the most prestigious of them all, The champions league…so keep your hopes to the bare minimum

2 Likes

Patiently waiting for the annual Arsenal implosion where they are kicked out if atleast 2 tournaments in March. CL and FA. mark this post. We shall be there no matter what