ANOTHER PROPHECY FULFILLED?

[SIZE=4]The first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it {Daniel 7:4}
“And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.” - Revelations Chapter 13:3 [/SIZE]
Take some time to refresh yourself with Daniel 2, 4 and 7, Revelation 12 and 13, Isaiah 6 and other places to see how scary-looking hybrid beasts figure prominently in end times Bible prophecy that remains yet to be fulfilled. I understand this demonic statue they’ve labeled as ‘a guardian for international peace and security’ is the perfect symbol for the times we live in. 2022 is gonna be a gas, a real hoot. Tick, tock…
[ATTACH=full]402996[/ATTACH]

Better surrender to Christ while you still have time, Im warning you

we have been waiting 2000 yrs kwani anakuja na kobe?

“Better surrender to Christ while you still have time, Im warning you.”

Kwani ni kulazimishwa? And don’t you think Jesus will realize we are all turning to him to save ourselves and not because we love him? We will probably still be thrown in hell even if we surrender to him especially those surrendering in the last minute like what you are asking us to do.

:D:D:D
Mbona hakuna mtu kwa Bible alikua na Bible?

A warning is not a threat, silazimishi mtu. The same way your parents warned you not to play with a knife when you were young because you will cut yourself, is the same way I am warning you of eternal hell fire if you dont accept the Lord Jesus. You most definitely have free will to do what you want brother.
“We will probably still be thrown in hell even if we surrender to him especially those surrendering in the last minute like what you are asking us to do”
No bro, the Lord Jesus loves you for you are His greatest creation. I tell you this, there is no time span you need to have achieved in order to be saved, remember the thief at the cross who turned to the Christ at the last minute. That too was symbolic.

It is written in 2 Peter 3:9 __The Lord does not delay his promise, as some understand delay, but is patient with you, not wanting any to perish but all to come to repentance.

PREACHERMAN/PROPHET: I have a message from God
FLOCK/KONDOO: What is the God’s message oh wise one?
PREACHERMAN/PROPHET: The good Lord has said you give me your money

How do I have free will to do what I want when you have said it yourself, if I do not accept Jesus I will be thrown into eternal hell fire? What choice do I have? It is either Jesus or fire. Tell me what choice I have there. If a robber tells you give me your wallet or I shoot you in the head, has he given you a choice? Technically yes, but you cannot exercise both options.

As bad as it sounds, thats just the way it is.

Look, The Lord says this: I know my creation, I created them to follow me. They will find great joy and peace that superceeds all understanding when they accept my Son. God knows why He tells you to follow Him, He created you and knows what satisfies the soul. He wants to bless you and give you the kingdom that lasts forever, a kingdom where thieves dont steal and moths dont corrupt the treasures. Scriptures say no eye has seen, no ear has heard, nor mind imagined what He has prepared for those who love Him in 1 Corinthians 2:9. He wants to bless you, He is your Father, and knows you by name. Therefore it would be impossible for you to love Him perfectly without free will. Am I right? He would just create robots who love Him, but that would not be perfect love.
That is free will, the same free will He respects if you dont follow Him, so He will give you what you choose. The Lord is not a dictator in regard to if you want to follow Him, He is a good Father who wont fforce His son down your throat. But He also wants you to follow Him so that He may bless you and live in His presence forever. Brother, I eel like the Lord has been calling you for a while. Accept Him?

Nani alikuambia hawakua nayo boss

:D:D:Dif you are actively looking for something you will see it everywhere… sasa hiyo statue ni saitan?:smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFCz115FXM4

[ATTACH=full]403093[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]403094[/ATTACH]

Mimi ni @Kaffir through and through.

Predikshen safi sana.

@Baby Panay ni mutoto ya malaya

You are soo brainwashed… my fren , you worship the anti christ na unatuambia we join your satanic nonesense…

[SIZE=6]ati surrender to christ…[/SIZE]

surrender to which christ , the fake mzungu antichrist of kina constantine ama the black christ of the bible ?

…if you worship this mzungu …you dont qualify to tell anyone about the bible …you christians are so lost… and yes all this is all in the bible …if nadanganya tell me…

below i have attached 2 videos with different translations of this thread’s topic… watch them and compare …take out your bibles and see how christians are conned…

if you see the truth then you’ll see why @Christ the King is a confused , brainwashed fellow who actually means well but amepotea…

video 1…

video 2 …

[ATTACH=full]403296[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]403295[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]403295[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]403295[/ATTACH]

So since mzungu inserted himself in a middle eastern creation story pia waafrika tujiingize hapo? I see the point, carry on.

Muulize kama anapenda walevi