Another MP goes heavily ballistic on Uhuru. What is happening?

It is like you would vote the other way if it was you.It is well known each tribe run to their own cocoons during election times.I don’t know why it becomes a problem when the Kyuks do it.
Do you know Senator Malala is opposing revenue sharing formula just because some counties where Kikuyus live are going to receive more money.He would rather deny his people the extra coin they’ll get to bar a kid from central to benefit.
That is where you are also coming from.HATE is the word

Baba amemuita jana kumwambia aache kumuaibisha. Bbi inategemea passing of this bill

that was so sad by the way, people would rather loose money than see Kikuyu populated counties get some extra revenue ,
but how can i forget the 2005 to 2009 period, devolution was meant to “de-horn” Kikuyus…

The same agenda is still being driven.Gullible and stupid Mt Kenyans can’t see that.
None of them has called out that Senator

This is the horse shit kikuyu voters were fed…

I normally come across kikuyu propoaganda and it really shocks me sometimes how wild it can be… :D:D:D

I have also heard the other tribal propaganda but the kyuk type is always very interesting comparatively and wilder further from the truth and more emotive…

Hakuna kitu wakikuyu wako nayo ya kuchukuliwa. Even joho said that the fear is irrational. huwezi kuchukua mbuzi kwa mtu hana ata kuku.
When people were fighting Moi kalenjin haikusema eti people want to finish them. and indeed no one finished them despite all the terror moi kalenjin associates unleashed on people like raila, matiba, shikuku, muite, ouko etc. konyagi associates are doing the same and they cant drag the whole community with them. nataka tuchague kiongozi tuone kama tutafukuzwa kenya ama biashara zetu zitafungwa. kama familia moja ya bondo na ingine ya kiambu wameiba mali ya umma, wajue kila mtu na msalaba yake and we shall eventually revisit. Watu wa mt. kenya tunasema kiongos ashachaguliwa.

[ATTACH=full]323242[/ATTACH]

What was that about btw, never followed that saga, ya Malala… although a lot of my buddies happen to be his fanboys… mimi niko indifferent…

Public debt is actually 6.9T

exactly … the propaganda in 2005 was that Kikuyus own the country, and they are flourishing at the expense of the rest of the tribes … devolution was meant to get influence from the center of the nation to the counties … many people were saying Nairobi will not be as important, and this was interpreted to mean Kikuyus would suffer economically.

Anyway, have you not noticed a pattern, when the Mt Kenya region asks for more devolution cash, they are told that they “are rich and resourced”, but other times they are told they are poor when they say “wanaibiwa” … see your contradiction ??

No one. not even one tribe is flourishing here. How could have kikuyus owned kenya after only 2 years of kibaki government?
I just want fair governance. You can get rich on state machinery but just dont kill everyone else’s effort. there is enough for everyone.

You must be very ignorant

Politically yes sir, you are very correct… and am proudly so… kuna space ya ujinga zingine sina kwa akili…

Who is killing other’s efforts?

konyagi’s ndrangheta and his stupid economic policies.

Are all Kikuyus involved?

Ruto ako na option ya kucheza chini aachwe kufinywa makende, siku moja utafinywa makende kama mkenya wa kawaida bila option ndio utajua Ruto alikua anakupigania.

NO. kwani huskii jamaa.

They are angels compared to what Ruto has done since 92 and people who support Ruto know who he really is and they dont care

No one is flourishing but some tribes are doing better than others

That revenue sharing formulae does not make sense to any sane person. They should instead devolve tax so that the counties with population get more from their people and then the counties with a less taxes to get a share of money from the national government