Another HIV spreader

if it is the part about Kikuyu women that stung you then I’m sorry but that’s just the reality, I’m not involved in compiling news, I just read them. Here’s a challenge for you and everybody else bothered by my post. Google “Kenya prostitute” and read any article that pops up. You will see what I and many people have seen.

True. Transmission rate ya HIV ingekuwa kama ya Syphillis, half of Africa ingekuwa wiped out by now.

Kuna time syphillis ilikuwa ni kama homa in the 80s, thank God ilikuwa na Dawa. That thing spread through Nairobi like wild fire. Na ukumbuke HIV haikuwa by then, so mambo ilikuwa Dry Fry from ur wife to the mboch to the hoe wa local yako.

Huwa unapata watu wame realize kunguru X ako positive, mboys kana 15 wana rush kupimwa, and at times , 13 will turn out to be -ve.

Yet most counties in Nyanza region have a HIV prevalence that’s 3-4 times national average and ALL Kikuyu dominated counties bar Nairobi are all below national average?

@uwesmake likes this.

Wacha nikuitie @Finest wine :D:D

Ukimwi ilijaa kisumu unasema nini

Unanitia nini?

Mware huko London kuna site legit ina uza used medical equipment.

Might be mistaken, maybe you meant, unaniitia not unanitia, which…ama wacha tu. :D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D nimeget [SIZE=1]you know Okuyo and swa hatupatani.[/SIZE]

Ukienda kutembea Homa Bay ikifika 6 jioni ukiwa kwa hoteli unaona 95% ya watu wanatoa dawa wanameza… it’s a norm there they no longer stigmatize anyone …

Nitakulizia. There must be. I know one Kenyan guy that owns an agency ya ku-supply staff to hospitals who know how to set up surgical rooms. He might know.

Za China new but haikupei service. Kuna jamaa ako machine from Britain still runs after 10 years.

It’s true Luo nyanza has a lot of HIV AIDS but for strange reasons you don’t see Luo women in these articles about prostitution.

Not strange. Ignorant.

As I have told you, Kikuyus tend to be open about most things. Yours on the other hand pretend to be holly as STDs moves like bush fire among yourselves. Same to homosexuality. Testing Statistics unfortunately for you shows the reality that is the opposite of your wishes. Those are facts that your bitterness can’t wish away

Best to invest a lot of money in good long lasting goods. I was admitted in hosi a few months ago na nilishangaa sana. The equipment is so top of the range mpaka nikapona. Including free wifi for all patients. Menu ni kama 5 star hotel…
Na you are a real hustler…:smiley:

I’m not bitter. I’m just discussing what gets reported. Or maybe the media is bitter and biased.

Go and read Ranny’s post to you. This time slowly with your finger on every word. Mbaff.