Annoying women

QUOTE=“Il_duce, post: 2870589, member: 73251”]Where do you find such manze. Help a brother out.
[/QUOTE]

Random tu.Kwa ma whatsapp group,ma meeting,drinking buddies,classmates (wa MBA nilikula sana),friends of friends tukikutana kwa ma events za half marathon na ma trail run etc etc.You just start by chatting her up.If she is not married you will be amazed by how adventurous they are.Ukimdinya poa unaeza kuwa unamdinya kila weekend ukitaka.Mmoja tulikosana juu alinishow ‘kam tuishi achana na huyo mjinga’.Blocked her ass coz nobody disrespects my wife like that.Also coz my level of toxic masculinity cannot allow me to be told such a thing by a woman.

:smiley:

:smiley:

Set boundaries. Do not be easily available .

:D:D:D:D karibu ninyongwe na lunch bana

[ATTACH=full]317812[/ATTACH]

umafwi thread

Si you just have a separate phone number ya kunguru. Ukimaliza nawao unazima

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]Ni vile simu sio yake, otherwise angekua ashablock

How comes…? Its only poor people complain all the time

Random tu.Kwa ma whatsapp group,ma meeting,drinking buddies,classmates (wa MBA nilikula sana),friends of friends tukikutana kwa ma events za half marathon na ma trail run etc etc.You just start by chatting her up.If she is not married you will be amazed by how adventurous they are.Ukimdinya poa unaeza kuwa unamdinya kila weekend ukitaka.Mmoja tulikosana juu alinishow ‘kam tuishi achana na huyo mjinga’.Blocked her ass coz nobody disrespects my wife like that.Also coz my level of toxic masculinity cannot allow me to be told such a thing by a woman.
[/QUOTE]

uko na bibi lakini saa tano on a monday unatafuta malaya elder???

Ktalk chronicles

:D:D:D this is cruel… but a real plan hahaha…

UNaona in future watu wawili wakiseti chatbot zao siongeleshane… kazi iwe tu ni kupeleka ikus na mjulus kwa mechi… :D:D:D:D

Some lazy snowflakes here might really enjoy that…

uko na bibi lakini saa tano on a monday unatafuta malaya elder???
[/QUOTE]

Am sure hiyo comment ya ‘mjinga’ haikutoka out of the blues… ulidiscuss bibi yako na kunguru?..

:smiley: ghaseer bastard chieth

:smiley: shonde ii

Achaneni na ma mboch banae.

You realize these are the clingy type. Ukiomba vitu akupee ukule. You are fucked.
Point is these type don’t get the hint. Unaweza kula na madrama ziende a notch higher.
Heri umlenge.
Ama mkope pesa upeleke dame mwingine date and make sure she knows