Angekatia mimba katulie kiasi. Kijana ameona dust

1 Like

Huyu dem ameiva mpaka ameungua. Shiet.

Dawa ya dem Ameiva ni mimba

4 Likes

Wenye wanasema dawa ni mimba dem hawezi pata ball kama hataki, they decide themselves ata ukimwaga ndani mara ngapi

8 Likes

I’ve just recognized who she through the image name on the photo else I would have thought it was another safisha, which still is. What does muigai eve really do in the entertainment arena? This one and Elsa Majimbo. I look forward to knowing how or what they contribute to warrant the airtime, maybe it’s a skill I need to learn. I recently learned that king kalala is a girl and she is a radio presenter

1 Like

Eve Mungai is a top youtuber with a youtube channel that has over 750,000 subscribers. Unafikira kupata 750,000 subscribers ni mchezo bana… This lady worked hard to build her brand ata watu waseme nini

1 Like

Ohh I’ll check her out.

Mjamaa ame chukua the youtube, facebook and IG page and fired the lady claiming her services are not needed. He has also renamed the pages.

Kiviiiiii useless mlevi chakari

2 Likes

Why so many posts on this lady…can we merge threads?

1 Like

Angalao kame iva.Sio kama kale kadem kako mkamba wakavinye mwenye matako komboo umbwaa hii.soea.

1 Like

Very honest question from someone who is less than invested in the YouTube scene. What exactly does she do on YouTube? Like what sets her apart from other YouTubers? At least akina mulamwa na kena naonanga clips zao kwa mtandao here and there. Lakini Huyu Mungai Eve naonanga ni kama betty kyalo.they are famous because of their fame.

1 Like

She’s nothing special kalikuwa tu kadem ka ocha kafala kamekuja jiji …loyalty tests pushed her (content for low IQ bonobos)
Then sahii ameoshwa na pesa akiwa YouTube akianza kuna kasweater alikuwa anashinda akirudia kwa videos zake she was broke as fuck

Right now she has the name …men just want to fuck the name …so the highest bidder gets bragging rights of saying I’ve fucked mungai eve

2 Likes

Enyewe looking at her videos just a few years ago kame parara sana :smile:anyway she was the face of the Brand of that establishment and she can still rebrand and continue making money if she has some brains

2 Likes

Wacha mileage ifikishwe 1,000,000 kms achape aanze kusema men are shit akipost motivational quotes

2 Likes

It’s only up for her from here …sasa ni acheze mchezo vizuri
Rich simps wanamsumbua DMs sahii

1 Like

When did this happen?

I’ve seen her type …and it ends up in two ways

1. Single mother to some big name guy
  2. Childless bitter postwall
    Iyo ndio curse ya fame and fortune for these types

Rarely do they get the happily ever after …

Na mtajaniambia give her 10yrs we’ll revisit

4 Likes

Akikua kama point no 2 itakua mbaya saidi juu hakuna difference yake na Kapanty

1 Like

This is the WORST advice men can give to fellow men.

1 Like