And the award for the top beta male goes to:Man drinks petrol, sets himself ablaze after girlfriend visits ex in Mombasa

[ATTACH=full]237894[/ATTACH]
A 37-year-old man from Namba village in Suna West, Migori County committed suicide on Tuesday after his girlfriend took a trip to Mombasa to see her ex.

The individual, identified as Joel Okoth is said to have ingested and soaked himself in petrol before setting himself ablaze at his girlfriend’s house.
Helpless neighbour’s watched from afar as attempts to save him bore no fruits as the door was locked from inside.
Joel’s brother, Fred explained that the deceased and his girlfriend quarreled before she traveled.

The woman in question had reportedly separated from her ex-husband a while back and was in a relationship with Joel. She, however, re-ignited her love with the ex-husband before she traveled to the coastal city.
According to Fred, Joel was married to two other women and for that reason found it hard to understand why he resorted to suicide when he fell out with his girlfriend.

The deceased’s body was taken to Migori Level 4 Hospital morgue.

A 37 years old fool …
Men don’t kill !

hehe good riddance to bad rubbish, hio ingengoa reli

If you kill yourself then no sympathy for you.

picture au sketch ya drinking petrol au the horrific blaze au ni mharo news

Lol.

Yeah, Migori county people don’t commit soocide

:D:D:Dunacheka nini juaji?

37 years of total waste

Shida za kujikusanyia.

good for pointing that, hadn’t realized He was from migori but story looks fictitious.

Hiyo jinga imeonyesha huyo dame. Next sasa ni happily ever after.

That must be a Raira supporter. Ndio wanakuwanga na hiyo umeffi

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?all-threads/2759976/
:smiley:

@Akothee njoo uone huku Kenya hawatambui hii maneno watu hawana sympathy.

Sympathy sitafuti…preparations are at an advanced stage
I will start revolution - General - Kenya Talk

Another great condom ad.

Definite Darwin Award candidate

Huyu ni beta male mkubwa kuliko @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii. I never thought I’d see the day.

Irrational emotions and primitive energy. Thank god SGR inaenda Malaba…