Anarchy is Loading. 95%||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

:D:D Very soon they will assemble outside DCI office with tears…

Lulz I wonder where the same geniuses who advised other talkers not to buy land or build and instead to take up a mortgage are.

Cc. @Swansea

Reminds me, an idiot took out a loan to re decorate a rented house… That was in November, kazi ikaisha March. I don’t know how she’s coping and I don’t want to ask (she might think I’m rubbing an I told you so in her face) because tulikosana then, and words were exchanged.

I think as a society we should be encouraging the middle aged people who have work experience to start business hustles, they have the experience, energy and maturity thus better chances of creating successful enterprises as compared to fresh graduates being asked to do the same.

At the end of the day, even among the middle class, it will be a tall order for their kids to be as successful as them since opportunities continue to shrink relative to population growth, the rich are well sorted.

Entitlement ndio kibao. Maisha ya holidaying Kila saa itakuja kupungua. People are going back to basics now. Kwanza kupata kanyumba ata Alana ni ka mabati

I mean how much did they take out, the question is even if they had that cash after kazi kuisha how long would it sustain them - the big issue here is not them taking out a loan to decorate a house, which I think is a good thing, if it makes one comfortable it is good home is where you go to everyday and if you can relax and feel better then its a worthy investment - but them not having an income

Hii ni umeffi thinking, coz it assumes all employees are semi skilled. Kuna professions zingine ukifika 35 you are still a rookie, and the company cant let go of you easily because they have invested in you via training.

Another thing, most employees leave organisations on their own volition and free will to go try their hand in business. Keyword being free will. You cant force everyone to be an entrepreneur because he is old and needs to create space for the young generation. Thats why their is a set retirement age. Hii jaribuni and you will just be sending guys to an early grave via suicide.

Copy pasting in Kenya is legendary. In that case differentiate yourself in key areas such as quality, effective customer service and cost efficiency.

Tihihihi. Wacha nikuache tu hapo.

Corona can be used to jump start the economy. Everyone now sees the importance of having a side hustle which is a good thing. Side hustles leads to the creation of employment for others. The problem is our government. It is not pro SMEs. There is no economy that rise without SMEs.

Funny enough i was having the same talk with my collegues today. I noticed that a madam whom i buy nduma from in the morning finishes her product as early as 7:30 and given that a half a nduma goes for 50 shilling and she comes with that big sufuria full, she cant be doing bad. Now tell a graduate today to do that kind of work and you will be surprised. Mimi kwanza watu huchagua kazi hatuelewanagi.

Institutional memory?

FISKED…

I used to get upset but I honestly at this point think it’s a metal disorder. Yes, there’s a period ya ujinga that most of us go through but we learn and adjust our ways so am always willing to give someone the benefit that they are capable of learning and changing. Every living being prioritizes their survival above everything else so it’s hard to watch people willfully make decisions that bring them harm. The saddest part is they always have a justification for their bad decisions. What’s the difference between someone who makes bad financial decisions that potentially lead them to depression and even death by suicide and an alcoholic? Maybe we can help such people if we focused on why they think they have to do the things they do.

Kama hauna shamba si uko na manyu.Uza hiyo na hauta lala njaa…uko na akili na hautumii

Kuna section fulani pale Kiambu rd unahesabu carwash kama 7 zimefuatana.Hii shida ya copycatting inafaa iishe buana.
Unanukisha kitunguu na kabiashara fulani kesho unapata uko na competitors kama kumi…aaaki yao nani alitulaaani

Kwani umefanikiwa kupata pucciii ya ku cure a long dry spell

Shida ni kuwa kuna hao kina yahee hukataa kulipa for such vibaruas.
Pili hawa ni watu wame grow up wakiwa na kila kitu,kuambia msee akachimbe mitaro ataona kama unamdharau

I think our thinking will change grandually…to have more people the willingly quit jobs at 40yrs to start businesses especially if they are in fields which allow for such.