Anal fissure

:D:D:D

Exercise and drink lot of water after a meal

There’s a Hindu mzee who used or still has a clinic pale Ngara dealing with herbal medicine. Amekuwa hapo for many many years so he’s quite famous but pia his services are quite pricey. Hii ni shida wanaume wengi hupitia so you ain’t the first person I’ve heard saying this. Most people have been recommended to that guy even by professional medics na wamepona.

By the way… this is true. Stay away from wheat products as much as you can

Onyi was here

Wacha kundanganya that cream is around 500.
Around 2019 I had hemmrhoids. Weuh! Worst paid you can ever have. Could not walk comfortably. I went to around 3 big hospitals without changing. I was just being given the same medication some tabs zinakaa bullets unaziweka kwa ass na that cream. Lastly a doctor referred me to a Dr in karatina called Dr Wachira. I noticed majority of his patients comes from Nairobi. After colonscopy 1 week I was walking very ok

Enda hosi utapewa laxative flani ya maji. Once its job is done, your constipation will subside. Take enough fruits.

Pole bro, I know the pain.
So what did he do to you that you got well?

First you will have to change your diet.

Eat fruits, alot of greens. Wachana na wheat products especially mkate na such stuff.

Drink alot if fluids. Makes it daily thing

To me because am senior bachelor I used to cook once in a week hizo siku zingine nakula huko outside. Since then I don’t skip cooking in my house daily

haki ya mungu najua una maanisha nini