America, America!

But aboshon is legal in America. So obviously it is not helping. There’s more child abuse now than before Roe vs Wade

It is, that’s why I said they’re doing it wrong. You don’t take a child to live with strangers who might abuse her, while the parents are alive or while you’ve jailed them. The CPS system is a business to give its staff an income, not a system that’s pro-children.

Hehe, now I know you have a scar on your lip.
If we had grown up under laws like those all the villagers here would be in jail.

maybe the ones who don’t want to abort fear religion.
what if we introduce mandatory birth control methods to men and women, who can have it removed after proving they can have kids?

ooh. ok
but what system will work cause am sure not many people will treat children who arent theirs well?

Ok, these are just my random thoughts, I know there’s a lot I don’t know about the legalities.
But I think some of the children who are placed under care of CPS should be allowed to live with their parents. It may also help to have other stakeholders such as the church involved in making the decision to send children away from home, and to monitor their progress.
No school principal should be allowed to call the police on a child’s misdemeanor without the parent’s/guardian’s knowledge and consent. Of course the cops have no place to take children, if you call them they’ll just hand the kids over to CPS.
There ought to be a genuine effort to give power to parents as far as discipline is concerned. There are many parents who are on dope, that’s another huge monster to slay. They should be helped to get clean.

Yep. It’s a business. They are paid more to close cases.

that might work.
but I am always skeptical when it comes to Humans and freedom.
let’s hope something is done and as soon a possible.

Its a business alright for social workers and those offering foster homes for these kids

Group homes offer better quality homes than foster care. Most people who foster are in it for the stipend they receive. Alot of runaways who are on the streets and end up being sex trafficked, come from abusive foster homes.

Drug addiction is another huge problem in America. A drug addict can not raise a child. Look at these horrible cases.

This woman sold her 11 yo daughter to her drug dealer for heroine

Addicted babies

then the group homes should also be well managed to ensure we don’t have children being sexually assaulted and also used to extort money from well-wishers as it happens in Kenya.
Humans are weird creatures (Evil/sinful…)

It’s a life of pure hell. Who does that?!

a human being who has all kinds of freedoms and rights. that’s who

This is truly so so sad. In fact it ought to be a chilling warning. Once you start taking drugs you’ve become a slave. That’s the end of freedom as you knew it, even if you are free in the streets. You are enslaved to an addiction that will take away everything you’ve ever loved, you’ll even hate yourself. Many addicts commit suicide because they cannot stand what they’ve become.

Even group homes are fertile grounds for abuse. This family all grew up in a group home. It’s terrible.

I used to be a drug memoir junkie, I had read every book narrating real life experience of drug addicts. The stark reality of how much drugs enslave only came to me after I read Nick Scheff’s memoir called Twerk, at one point he even let men have anal and oral sex with him yet he was not gey just to get money for drugs. Believe you me people sell their own children awhile back a mom gave her 5 yo daughter to her drug dealer who raped and killed the child. Video surveillance showed him carrying the girl into the room. In the recent case of a 3 yo called cupcake the man who abducted her and his gf who has lost her kids to foster care, bought candy to lure kids into their car. After the man lured the girl they took her home used drugs b4 doing the evil deeds they did. Drugs are the devil.

Very heartbreaking. This is how disfunctional societies are forned

The mind cannot even fathom how two sane adults can think and conspire to drug, rape and kill a child.
Why?!
I never thought anything could be that saddening.
I agree, drugs are the devil. May their fire burn brightest in hell.