Amazon Shopping

I have an Equity dollar account .End of story. Amazon limits sale volumes over the festif season oga wasifagie account za wamama.

I think just the US dollar, reason for picking I&M or SBM is the forex exchange rates incase I need to load through MPESA, that’s what matters to me, they’ve got the best forex rates against any other bank based on my research.

I received a refund of about a quarter of the product’s price I bought on Amazon 5 months ago. The item was 20k bought in aug this year, then yesterday I noticed my bank account has been credited about 6k. Checking the source of money I noticed it was from Amazon and they had sent an emails stating that the shipping cost was less by that amount. These guys can be honest, I had even forgotten about the transaction

How do you import?

Yes this is true, I really avoid buying currencies through the bank using the card,naweka tu ile pesa nitatumia I never withdraw until I use it on my next online purchase, utaenda kahasara.

Sisi wa barter trade wacha tunyamaze tujiangalilie hii movie. @Ndekwe usijaribu kukuja huku utapata pressure bure

This is helpful incase conmen land on your card. Remember someone needs only the card number, date of expiry and cvv to shop online with your card.