Amazon products. Ikifikia Posta do you pay more taxes?

I want to buy a few items that I need. I see Amazon will collect some money upfront as [COLOR=rgb(243, 121, 52)]Import Fees Deposit [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]when I’m paying.
Will I have to pay more taxes when the things arrive in post office? If I do, how much as a percentage of the total amount?

:D:D:D:D:D:D dont dare with posta.utalia.They are charging sgr tax hapo…the amount you pay is almost equal to the amount bought.

[ATTACH=full]278805[/ATTACH]

Wapi star yako.

@Purple ako na wivu sana. aling’oa

Niaje vuja chieth… Sijakuona huko senate!

Eunuch wacha umama,after kuwa castrated umama ndio umejaza

Ulikamuliwa mkia mpaka mgongo ikapoteza alignment meffi

It will depend on what you are importing. They rely on the EAC Common External Tariff document. Some items are zero rated, the smaller goods, but for others it ranges from 5% to 30%

Utaweza bei? :D:D:D

cc @Swansea

Labda “high esteem” ndio italipia extra charges/taxes. :smiley:

Oh yes na pesa ina heshima. Leo umebadilisha diaper ngapi before finding a chance to troll?

Jaribu Kentex cargo. Stress ipungue. 1600 per kg

Yes I was informed of Kentex cargo as an alternative. I’ll contact their office to see how they can help me

You just send them the item link [email protected] They will make a quotation for you. Pay via mpesa ngoja email mburungo zikifika

:D:D:D eunuch the castrated slave

Pesa ina heshina kwani huwa unafanya nini exactly?!:rolleyes:

Can you impress us with the title of this career of yours that is so respectable.

Ameshikilia roho na mkono asiskie, “Prices for shipping product X often range from $200 to $500 to Kenya .”

Anataka pia kujua akiwapatia halafu akose kufika bei will they refund the full amount?

Juu enyewe watakuwa wamemkosea vibaya sana wakikata na $50.

You are better off buying the product in kenya. After all the costs and everything it becomes the same. Posta lazima ulipe taxes based on value of the item…good luck