Am walking away... Admin delete my handle tafadhali.

Yep I would like to have this handle deleted . Biggest mistake I made here was revealing my tribe, so many assumptions has come along with it. My Threads being derailed nikitwa majina za kijinga. Even Kunguru 001 calls me a skinny nigga despite me not being one. Nime catch feelings kabisa.

This being a very legendary handle is not easy to walk away from but with a heavy heart I have made a logical decision to have my account deleted. Please @admin @Purple @Mundu Mulosi delete my handle. Nimeshukuru.

Edit :BY EXACTLY 10:30 PM NOTAPEOPLESGUY WILL CEASE ALL COMMUNICATIONS IN THIS FORUM. HOPEFULLY DELETION OF HANDLE COMES FIRST. BYE MORTALS. IT HAS BEEN FUN BEING WITH YOU.

Mcoosh

mbona unacatch feelings juu ya opinion ya MTU online?

I’m sorry:confused::confused:
You are non-stick then.
I thought it was on a light note.

Sorry again.

One question though, what do you think of somalispot?

So why make a thread about it?

Enda na usirudi

Just joking hakuna feelings nime catch but every other thing is true.

I’m still holding the door. o_O

Apology accepted.

Walikataa I join that bloody forum.

How do you expect to survive in these shark invested waters when you very well know that you’re @Notapeoplesguy

Alshabaab

Kuna talkers wakitoka hapa admin atakosa kitunguu
Uwesmakei
Jirani
Wakayama
Bingwa
Very controversial but kitunguu kwa admin uzuri hata wakipata equator wanakuja na handle tofauti.

Nimesahau makena

Talkers think you’re a borana , wewe ni oira nguruba original

Go and don’t look back even if you hear mnyanduano going on behind you.

Haha nitasema mara ngapi “Notapeoplesguy” is not in a negative vibe. I wanted to use the handle name “introvert” nikapata hiyo kipara @introvert was already here before me. So basically “Notapeoplesguy” was just a bad attempt in picking a synonym for introvert. Most people kind of like me. I like some people.

si ugedelete tu na uende,bona utusumbue kutuambia when you know very well no one cares,on serious note i believe kuna talkers wamewahi kufa,it is not possible that since it was started we are all alive,anonymity means you just slide away unnoticed too.

@admin PLEASE DELETE MY HANDLE