Am sorry to say but single mother is a HELL NO....

Guys in the village if you know you are married to a single mother and you’ve gone to unextended you’ve opened business for her, your in big mess…

Pole Kiongos, tupe hekaya, tukusaidie kulia

single mothers are our sisters, our daughters and our mothers. wacheni watu waishi maisha vile wanataka. Wengi wenu wenye mnaongea vibaya kuhusu single mothers ata hakuna msichana hana mtoto anaweza kubali nyinyi, otherwise kwa nini hamjaoa?
You are parasites to fellow men lakini mwanamke akiitisha kidogo ya kufeed mtoi na alipie na means zengine mnapiga kelele, nyinyi mnanunuliwa pombe na wanaume wenzenu, what do you offer in return? parasites

Issa common song here.

[quote=“sani, post:3, topic:259964”]

single mothers are our sisters, our daughters and our mothers. wacheni watu waishi maisha vile wanataka. Wengi wenu wenye mnaongea vibaya kuhusu single mothers ata hakuna msichana hana mtoto anaweza kubali nyinyi, otherwise kwa nini hamjaoa?
You are parasites to fellow men lakini mwanamke akiitisha kidogo ya kufeed mtoi na alipie na means zengine mnapiga kelele, nyinyi mnanunuliwa pombe na wanaume wenzenu, what do you offer in return? parasites
[/QUOTE just shut your mouth you ain’t in my shoes talk for yourself[/QUOTE]

Use kondom next time and you will find less singo mothers to rant about

Broken record mujamaa, leta a new composition

Sema maraya mkuu, ghaseer.

Leo umeuzia nani mkundu? umempea na pesa ngapi?

Wee mkamba wacha matusi, rudi kazini uoshe ngutha za mke wa Patel.

Kaino type

“Single mothers aren’t looking for love, they’re looking for help’’ socrates

Katombwe na chali yako @Thirimaii msenge

Maliza hiyo ukimwi infested homo

Ngutha ndio nini tena??!

@kanguthu matamuchi ikileta chinda tumia tu lugha ya mama.

If you are over 30 and single, odds are that you will marry a single mother. Ukichelewa kuoa lazima upate mabaki. Forget about all these alpha male nonsense you read here. There will always be a moron who will try to argue against that with the one in 100 men who succeed in marrying childless women when they are older. If you are the ordinary guy (which most of you are even if you tend to think you are special), you will struggle finding childless women if you are past 30 and the ones you get will see a sponsor in you, not a husband.

Also, marrying early is not insurance against single mothers. If you divorce your first wife at 30+ due to irreconcilable differences e.g ukunguru, you have the same problem that the senior bachelors have. Your second wife will probably be a single mother.

My point, there arent enough childless women to go around as long as some men have baby mamas. That being said kuoa single mother ukiwa yutman is stupidity of the highest order because you haven’t exhausted your options yet.

@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii has been stuck in this purgatory for years. I’m sure he knows this firsthand. An age where he is too young to settle for a single mother, and too old to get a childless woman. That age is somewhere between 30 and 45.

brownskin looks I am still living in your head rent free, sio? hehehehe You were born in 1991, it’s such a pity that u have learnt nothing in the past 30 miserable years u have been alive. Acha tuone wewe utaoa single maza mgani now that umefika hio age bracket unapenda kukemea kama slaykwin ako 19. There’s something very effeminate and disgusting about a man who seem to be engrossed/obsessed with age as he has a uterus that is getting rotten by the day.

Rarua hio brownskin kabla asubui ifike

It sucks, doesn’t it? Being too young to compromise (marry a SM), but too old to get some without bs attached. Don’t hate the player, hate the game :smiley: Is that why you joined MGTOW after realizing that you were in a tight spot?? What’s your story??

Wtf? Leo umeongea upuss mtupu
A 40 yr old single financially stable man can easily go to the nearest village and marry a fresh form four leaver bila wasi Wasi. Infact the mother of the girl ndio atamletea. Huyo ni hotcake
Women are more desperate than men to get into marriage

I said, there will always be a moron who will come up with the 1 in 50 old men who manage to marry young childless women. Endeleeni kujiconsole hawa baby mamas mtawaoa mpende msipende. There is no inventory. If it was that easy no man would ever marry a single mother, yet they marry them daily.

Let me give you some free advice. Ukifika 28 bila bibi, endelea tu kuhanya until 40 or 45. Either way, odds are that a single mother is waiting for you somewhere so you are screwed :smiley: That is the optimal strategy.