Am I Overthinking- Advice needed

Unangoja ile siku utawapata wote watatu in the act so that you can be worried?
[ATTACH=full]480361[/ATTACH]

Nusa mboro ya huo hubby alafu ingiza kidole Kwa mkia unuse. Kama Zina Nuka the same. Ndio hio effidense

Grow the f**k up!!! You getting ordered by your girlfriend and still think you are the man of the house

@samson wa bible You are not the way ppl think. A woman cheating has everything to do with who she is a person. You putting up with that shit has to say with who you are as a person. Decide who you are and behave accordingly.

Some men are weak because you have all the evidence na huamini. The enemy is always close. Reminds me of my friend Mike who used to visit our other friend on weekends saa ile dem yake amekam kuvisit.

Mike used to send him on an errand like washing his car or to the supermarket anabaki kejani akikulia beshte yake dem ile mbaya. I didn’t believe it hadi nilipoonyeshwa picha.

Mimi pia I have smashed dem ya beshte yangu while he was blacked out after a night of merry making. Jamaa tulimbeba hadi kejani, dropped him on the sofa and started smashing on the other sofa.

Just leave her or start smashing her sister which I think is impossiboe juu ushachoma.

Buda unajua how subtle women manipulation is? Unless ukuwe rada, you wont notice you are being manipulated.

It is usually masked behind concern. Am sure he was being told something like “Beb si uwache Brayo adrive juu umechoka” or “Beb si uende ukae pale nyuma” or “Beb si ubebwe na ile gari ingine sisi tukam na hii yako”.

Ukiona dem yako akikushow something like " beb si unipelekee hii plate jikoni" or send you to fetch something for her wewe umeisha. She will start doing it to you in front of friends.

You are not over thinking. Wewe ndio umeshika pembe ng’onve akikamuliwa. Halafu wife ama girlfriend akihanya kuna vile kila mtu hujua except you.

Budaa unatombewa bila lube na Hio ninja inamwaga ndani ukiona

hapa ata mtoto ananyonya atajua mbio sana iyo mujamaa inatafuna bibi yako proper:D:D:D:D:D

i strongly advice the same too…dry fry kwanza…!!

Kama unataka advise hapana leta hekaya ya uwongo kasia i.

follow your in stict ama uachiwe cocusion kali san a ya STD a Soul ties

You have answered yourself. Stop it and look for another girlfriend.

Cut ties and do not “remain friends”. She’ll try that to happen so she can still use you as an emotional tampon and wallet akipewa mti na watu wengine and then keep you as backup when all the alpha males don’t want to settle with her
Work on yourself. She’ll coming looking for you in less than a year, even in a month trying to get to you through friends and family, trying to shift blame too “Why didn’t we give it a chance, your jealousy ruined what we had” etc. Hapo you smile and know hakuna mtu who wants to commit or she misses the things you do (she doesn’t miss you, she misses the things you do). But by then, hutakuwa na scarcity mindset. Do not even reply. It is just a test to see if she still has an effect on you. Bluetick and move on with life. Hapo is when she’ll start chasing because women wako bangi. This has happened to me a few times, not the cheating part, but women taking advantage of kindness and thinking you’ll never leave. Show them you will. And next time set proper boundaries mapema. Nip it in the bud

Girlfriend of 5 years damn
Na hamna ata watoto
Ungetia yeye mimba mapema
right now you can’t coz you won’t even know it who’s
My advice
Get peace of mind first
The only way you can do that is getting her out of sight .by keeping her you will have unnecessary ulcers and pressure.in this situation there is nothing much you can do. You can’t chain her, kuweka trackers and such ni upus

In my few years here on earth I have learnt between two couples, only one loves the other more and would sacrifice anything for the other.the other not so much. Usiwai danganywa it’s mutual.men are usually advised to marry a woman who loves them. Don’t marry a woman who you have a crush on.it won’t end well.

In this case it’s you who loves her more.she clearly doesn’t care about how you feel even after those gestures.another thing if a woman loves you she will tell you all her secrets including being hit on by friends and such unknowingly.a man’s instincts are usually right.hapa hamna repairs… be a man of action quit ranting a make that decision . Ignore her theatrics .call it quits and thank her for the years.

You wouldn’t want a wife with children pulling these tricks.God is showing you the red flags, ignore at your own peril

kesho yake tutawaona mkipigania huyo raven.

A wife cheating with a close friend or relative is hard to detect, and even harder to prove. This is because most signs of illicit relations can be easily explained away by people who are close. When such relations happen, they can go on for years before the man discovers, and this often happens when the offenders are no longer afraid of being discovered.
For you to prove such relations exist, you need undeniable proof i.e. evidence of the two beings doing the actual deed; not kissing, not hugging, but doing the actual thing. Luckily for you, this is easy to do. Think of hidden video recorders or sound recorders, which you can discreetly place in locations you know the two will be together alone. You could even leave your phone in such a location with the sound recorder turned on. That said, you must be really patient and not look suspicious at all.

Fake story by @administrator

No you are overthinking, you should be greatful uyo mjamaa anakuchungia girlfriend hadi wanapotea njia and still he finds finds a way home just for you. It’s certain that ka huwa unakunywa unazima hamkuli mbele yako with loud moans.

[ATTACH=full]480394[/ATTACH]