Always think of repercussions before you act. Huyu hasira zake zitamcost sana

Why?

Ati stand with my own? Ndio kesho avunje windscreen yangu? I don’t stand with thugs.
It’s immaterial what she may have done or not. Idiots that can’t keep their emotions in check on the road shouldn’t be behind a wheel.

True. I rarely mess with guys kwa road coz nowadays many people have guns. Also the female can still claim to be seriously injured na jamaa agharamike.

Matatu drivers will always bully ladies…better wasijue nani ako ndani…better still get her a Germany machine if you have cash…hata kama ni c180 ya 2014…safe, comfortable, cheap and earns her and your kids respect.

Tunajipenda. Lakini we do not condone violence in any way. The driver coud have also recorded the lady or just taken note of the number plates asolve shida mbeleni. We are talking about damages done to somebody’s property

Before someone reaches that level of insanity something else must have transpired. Not saying he did good though.

He will reap the fruits of his arrogance and reckless behaviour.

A certain level of maturity is needed to be safe on the road.

A higher level of professionalism is expected and required of psv drivers. All motorist have a duty of care to other road users.

A bad day on the road can have deadly consequences.

Hii imenikumbusha movie ya Russel Crowe, I think it’s called Road rage…

“You think you’re having a bad day, I bet you don’t even know what a bad day looks like. I’ll show you one.”

Ghasia si uende umtoe…unasahau huyo mmatha anaweza kuwa mama ya boy fulani.
Two wrongs have never made a right.Na kwanzia leo wewe ni meffi in my eyes

Ako Thika Police Station. Go there umsaidie kuraise bail and hire a lawyer for him while at it.
Stand with this boy child

Yes. It’s jealousy coupled with male chauvinism. Matatu drivers are overworked and poorly paid. You don’t get this habit with drivers of big trucks.

The interaction between men and women you see currently (like in that video) is a consequence of today’s liberation whereby men and women are free to interact with each other and also expected to compete against one other.

It’s not just there but prevalent in all other areas just when a woman steps outside the house.

In traditional times and in conservative societies (like Muslim societies) women are respected and any man arguing with a woman is a big fool and loser. Of course the women also respect the men and can never argue with them. It’s a mutual respect and besides that men are always ready to help any woman any time be it with heavy luggage, protect them etc

But all those were ripped apart with the modern culture. Men no longer give women any respect other than their female relatives and same case with women.

That’s why women will never fight misogyny.

Feminists never saw it coming when they were breaking the social structures that has kept the society in harmony for over 1000 years.

Wewe unasema ivo ju wakigongea ‘gari’ huwa unawadinya

Matatu drivers are not poorly paid. If I was down on my luck it is definitely something I would consider doing. They sooner or later end up owning their own matatus. The smart ones at least.
My dad was in the matatu business way back in the 90s. And way back then his drivers were making at least 1k per day. It must be up to 2 or 3 these days.

You are confusing matatu drivers with owners. An owner with sound management practices will make a fortune but not an employee

You forget that the employee is the one with the asset all day.