Alone time

Am in a state where I want some alone time with myself. No meeting of family, girlfriend, friends during weekdays mpaka weekend. I realized I am more focused with my goals at work and personal life. I have achieved more for being my own. I wake up go to work, come home, watch a movie, sleep and repeat. People say I am selfish but I have realized in this life you are alone is better ujipange na you live a stress-free and happy life. Asante

Umesahau kutaja tinder na badoo

Why must they be a hidden agenda behind any simple straight to the point story? Utakufa na stress ukitafuta Kila saa.

early signs of self induced depression.Everyone’s more focused while alone,you on the other hand want to make a career out it.Atleast let people know when you want to be alone,its understandable,but ukinyamazia raia bila mpango,raia itakunyamazia

Since huwa unatumia wifi ya ofisi,sitakwambia uzime data. Just switch off your phone and lock yourself in your bedsitter pale kimende na ukuwe na enough food supply.

u need ur family trust me…otherwise ull slip into depression

wacha kujiongelesha nongwe hii

Read the post, I have clearly said that I will see them in the weekend

mungich dairy farm yako inaendelea aje?

I don’t want to tell them that because it is human nature.
For example if we are long time friends and I tell you that you are making me not achieve my goals and I need some time to be alone to so I can do so. Utaanza ati kusema ''Vile tumetoana mbali saa hii ndio umerealise na kupull down? I don’t want to have such conversations

Read this my Son.
Ecclesiastes 4:8
This is the case of a man who is all alone, without a child or a brother, yet who works hard to gain as much wealth as he can. But then he asks himself, “Who am I working for? Why am I giving up so much pleasure now?” It is all so meaningless and depressing.

Huyu ni ktalk addict.

You must be an introvert, just like me. I also value time that i am alone most of the time so much. I hate crowds and ‘bothering’ friends and kin by visiting them all the time.

you don’t have to sideline friends just because you’ve realised they are pulling you down.You’ve reached that epiphany why dont you pull them up?explain your reasons for the pull(coz they are dumbasses i bet),there after you will have a reason to to cut them off for they will be dead weight.I am assuming the ‘friends’ are long time ones sio wa juzi juzi.Sharing ideas will make you see in wide angles.I do respect alone time tho,i too i’m a chronic ambivert ,one minute i cant stand folks the next im partying like i got three days to live

I work for my wife and children not family or friends.

I will see them in weekends. I have reduced the time spending with them that’s all

that makes sense now.

Carter troy banks don’t apologize to anyone for your lifestyle choices

You must be hanging around friends who are way below your level in terms of reasoning. Look for people who can challenge your thinking. You will find meaning in spending time with friends and networking.