3 Likes

Inconsequential.
Sudi is untouchable now

11 Likes

Is anyone surprised by this? And nothing will happen

4 Likes

There was a certain show I don’t recall where it karurad to called

2 Likes

But he is moneyed than most degree "smart"folks I got my degree too…I’m not against education but the law is a jungle law he is a success

5 Likes

Too late

1 Like

D̶e̶g̶r̶e̶e̶ Certificates si muhimu.

1 Like

Hata zangu ni fake. Tuko wengi. Life moves on. Bure kabisa Ngombe ici

1 Like

He doesn’t need papers anyway. Kenya is still crude and not refined.

2 Likes

Problem is, is his money legit? If not, then he is not that smart. Most people know whose proxy he is in the dark world. It takes a brain to get proper money through the right channels. Stop glorifying thugs and then on the other hand you keep whining about corruption.

8 Likes

Juzi a govt officer was ordered to refund all the money he had received as salary because he used a forged certificate to get the job. Sudi should do the same.

9 Likes

I mean, he only needs to open his mouth for someone to figure out his level of education or lack thereof.

5 Likes

The harsh reality is that double standards always win in Sudi’s situation. The Director of Public Prosecutions will be blind about this case.

2 Likes

So money is all that matters, regardless of how you make it?

Hata akina Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos or even Zuckerberg profit from dirty money. Even the US itself steals from poor countries like Afghanistan and nothing happens. It’s life.

1 Like

It also takes brains to run a criminal enterprise effectively. Sudi is a thug but he has bucket loads of intelligence, especially emotional intelligence. You gotta give him credit for that. He has also won three consecutive elections so to claim that he has no brain is foolish as fuck.

Kaka, hapa sitakubaliana nawe. To run a criminal enterprise where you are producing nothing of value to offer your ‘customers’, you only need to be a bully and have a group of lazy leechers who benefit from your criminal enterprise to enforce your edicts to your scared ‘customers’. Like the Mafia.

To be of Sudi’s calibre and win 3 consecutive elections, that really is a reflection of the level of IQ of his supporters, and not his brilliance in campaigning. Halafu hii Kenya tunajua vyenye uchaguzi hufanywa, so… :man_shrugging:t6:

3 Likes

Kichana tafuta pesa ugwache bitterness

So stating the obvious is not having money and being bitter? Acha ad-hominem and focus on the agenda kaka…

@Benn_Dover doesn’t get it and it is ok.

2 Likes