ALIEXPRESS RETURN- ADVICE NEEDED

Their shipping costs range from “free” to “10 - 2000”.

First there is nothing like free shipping any where in the world.

Two product variety is limited in aliexpress. When you search for an item the results provided are not broad

Three aliexpress just benefits from economies of scale during shipping but again no free shipping

Are you serious rn?

Chargers. A Samsung 25W charger costs 1500 in Kenya and 700 bob on AliExpress. Note how I didn’t even mention the 65W to 100W stuff? That stuff is barely 1k on AliExpress.

USB C - Cables that are Qualcomm and PD standard that reliably pass 65 to 100W cost 100 bob to 300 bob on AliExpress. A basic normal cable costs 300 bob in Kenya and can barely do 15W reliably. Which is wild because it’s just copper cables.

Then there’s controllers. A BSP D3 controller costs over 3.5k in Kenya. 2000 on AliExpress . Do you want me to bring in stuff like Gamesir and the Razer stuff? That’s 5k to 10k on AliExpress, 15K in Kenya

Then there’s the issue of simple drones. 2k on AliExpress. Where do you find a 2k drone in Kenya?

Then there’s stuff like Repair of mobile phones. Camera modules on Ali cost 500 bob to 1.5k for front, 2k to 10k for back depending on the phone. The glass screens replacements (front without digitizer) costs 600 to 2k. The usb cable boards cost 300 to 2k. The SAME STUFF KENYAN REPAIR GUYS ARE CHARGING 5K
TO 20K TO REPLACE.

Then the small stuff. Adaptors. USB C to HDMI, USB C to USB A. OTG.

Android TV boxes (those especially, 2k on AliExpress, 5k in Kenya) etc.

Can you even begin to match the cost of those numerous fake copies of wireless earbuds that are on Ali? Stuff costs 500 to 1k. Some even 300 bob. Jumia is selling that stuff at 2k to 3k. They are fake and drop shipped from Alibaba at 100 bob a piece. At least AliExpress has the decency of selling them at 500 bob.

The entire AliExpress catalogue essentially. Whatever I mentioned is skewed towards my interests. The costs of household items, clothes, farm stuff, beauty etc wasn’t included.

No free shipping? Literally, my other answer to your challenge shows all the pictures with free shipping or 13 bob shipping fee. Doesn’t matter if it’s included in the cost. Match 1 product with a Kenyan ones.Feel free to add the real shipping fee to your kenyan one although that’s one will be a big disadvantage to you.

AliExpress is delivering a USB C cable that costs 98 bob for free. If I go pick it up, total will be 198. Show me a 200 bob cable of the same quality. Oh wait, Kenyans sell shitty old USB standard cables at 200. Do those 200 bob cables even have data transfer? Those cost 50 on AliExpress btw.

Then what is the cost of what I just ordered and is arriving in a week?

Hell, I’ve bought stuff at 10 bob before and SpeedAF brought it to my doorstep. 10 bob.

Don’t try to bring economies of scale into this. Economics aren’t relevant where I am the final buyer and all that matters is the price I paid.

What shop in town delivers stuff that cost 10 bob?

Hell, the original price was 500 bob. Show me a shop in town that sells that item at 500 bob, I’ll pay the delivery fee. Lmao.

AliExpress is delivering a USB C cable that costs 98 bob for free. If I go pick it up, total will be 198. Show me a 200 bob cable of the same quality.

As always customer is king. If he just wants to spend 10bob he will know where to go.

My point is i can ship a huge variety of high value items cheaply than AliExpress.

If AliExpress is meeting local demand cheaply as you are saying luthuli Ave and jiji.co.ke would have closed shop. Right?

Luthuli and Jiji are purely surviving on purely the fact that international online shopping isn’t widely spread and known. Same way Jumia hasn’t killed every other shop out there. That plus instant purchase.

Stop moving goal posts. You issued a challenge, I answered. Show me where the kenyan shops have stuff cheaper than AliExpress… Or how you ship cheaper than free.

You ensured you skipped the numerous screenshots to reply with “I can ship cheaper than Ali” which is what you implied from the very first post reply you did

[SIZE=7]This brings us back to the original question I asked due to my curiosity. How do you beat free shipping? Or the 10 bob shipping? Even 1500 for the most expensive shit? Mind you, SpeedAF delivers fast and free.[/SIZE]

I literally have a screenshot of me buying stuff at 10 bob . Stuff that cost 500 initially. I was waiting for you to show me where I can get it in Kenya for less than 1500 with free delivery. Jiji? Lmao. I see the exact earbuds for 2k there.

I have a gamepad coming that’s 3k that’s shipping for free. Same pad costs 6k in Kenya. You are saying you can ship it cheaper than 0?

After careful perusal of your responses, i have come to the conclusion you are blinded by having bought an item at 10bob. That’s your whole point

The below 512gb sd car costs kes 7741 before tax at aliexpress. The same sd card is enroute to kenya via air together with my other items. Mind you i bought it at 32usd/kes4480. Shipping fee of the whole package will be 36usd. Do the math

If i just bought the sd card alone it would cost me 32usd + 12.5usd. 44.5usd×140kes = 6230kes. A minimum saving of 1511kes

Wewe zidi kufurahishwa na vitu za 10bob

I would want you to buy it via aliexpress we compare the prices. Thank you

Ndio hio

3.77+12.5=16.27usd. 16.27usd × 140kes = 2277.8KES

Hmmm…

Oh, so you can beat AliExpress prices and buy it from the manufacturers presumably. I know that’s possible. Ffs, Alibaba exists and is selling whatever I showed at half the cost of AliExpress.

How does that solve the warranty and money back guarantee issue? 75 days.

The original poster was asking about a defunct motherboard.
You are saying you can also solve the issue of warranty?

The 7800X3D/AM5 motherboards have been burning up both the CPU and Motherboard due to over looking of voltages across all manufacturers. It happens randomly. Might take a month or two.

[SIZE=6]How will you offer warranty in 60 days?[/SIZE]

And here you are talking about sd card[SIZE=6]s. Can you even pull the real random read speeds of that sd card? What happens when the advertised 60MBps is inevitably 10MBPS and can’t be used on a camera to record 4K60fps? [/SIZE]It’s a Chinese brand with cheap controllers after all.

Shipping rares from the US ni ngapi via savostore?

Around 2000 Bob per kg depending on the dollar rate /15 USD

Isn’t this Alibaba? They’ll require you to buy many pieces to get that price. Ask how much a sample piece will cost

Safi

Kuja inbox ama ungoje tuu hapa i will post that 512gb sd card that I was talking about. Seeing is believing.

Utathiaga augaga nyina nowe uwi kuruga

How does that solve the warranty and money back guarantee issue? 75 days.

I don’t have to worry about that because i buy from manufacturers direct if not from their authorized dealers.

Only worry is damage during shipment but none of what i ever brought arrived damaged.

AliExpress can sell vitu za 50bob or 100bob. That i can’t beat. But when you want serious stuff am here.

Alibaba exists and is selling whatever I showed at half the cost of AliExpress.

I don’t buy from Alibaba. Trade secrets that i guard with my life hehehe

That sd card i was talking of i will send you a pic and do a post. Seeing is believing

And here you are talking about sd cards. Can you even pull the real random read speeds of that sd card? What happens when the advertised 60MBps is inevitably 10MBPS and can’t be used on a camera to record 4K60fps? It’s a Chinese brand with cheap controllers after all.

Relax bro. I know and understand what you mean. Have you owned or seen a 512gb sd card? I have one that have been using since 2019. see below. Am getting second one

Am intending to buy a smart watch from Ali express, how much duty will i part with ? And btw posta and Dhl which is the better collection center to receive from?

Aliexpress ships through posta or private courier speedaf. Speedaf won’t charge you anything, just collect item. Posta will charge you 100/= for small packages, for large items they transfer you to KRA for duty calculations which can be anything from 50% value of item going up.
I’ve not heard of DHL shipping on aliexpress but if it’s there I’d avoid it, last time used them the duty I paid karibu nilie

Look for speedaf to handle your package hautalipa kitu.

Thanks alot for sharing this critical info , do i have to register with speedaf and were are they located please?